Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Refund for Item Mixer AIO by Hashtag

Josh

1. Script purchased: Item Mixer AIO

2. Date of purchase: 17/10/16.

3. Detailed description of problem: Very buggy, keeps clicking on both the items trying to combine it when it's already combining.

​4. Proof of attempted scripter contact (screenshots only): http://prntscr.com/cxgu1a
    5. Proof of script issue(s) (screenshot/gif/video): Can't prove it as this script got me banned in 15 minutes, on a fresh proxy, fresh account, 15 minutes into the script and banned already. Way to bot like and buggy to even be a script.

6. Desired outcome: Problem(s) fixed / Refund / Script swap (from same scripter) I'd like a refund to purchase a more reliable script. I give up on his script already till I get more evidence of it being flawless.

I modified the script and pushed an update few minutes ago. @Dreamlicker should approve it soon.

I managed to run it without any problems until I ran out of supplies:

fed8a697b4244e9ea3468c9f5fd9b63e.png

That screenshot of our Skype conversation gives the feeling that I have not responded to him but I have.

Botting tips:

1. Fresh accounts get banned easily.
    2. Do not use a broken script until it is updated

And please show some respect to me instead of complaining all the time. This script has 1 user and it is you. All the feedback I have received is from you and the feedback is not that good either friendly.

I have autumn holiday at the moment so I am lacking some computer time.

I have other premium scripts that have dozens or hundreds of users and private scripts I have to update. Obviously I am going to prioritize them over this script because the lack of users this script has. Nevertheless let me know if the new version has issues.

In the first skypemessages ''Out of 5 times it always misclicks at least once'' ''and I don't mind honestly because when I do it myself I do misclick as well''

Later: ''Fuck your script seriously.'' ''It misclicks so fucking a lot, I was literally banned in 15 minutes into the script'' ''Too fucking bot like man'' 

How does that make sense????

In the first skypemessages ''Out of 5 times it always misclicks at least once'' ''and I don't mind honestly because when I do it myself I do misclick as well''

Later: ''Fuck your script seriously.'' ''It misclicks so fucking a lot, I was literally banned in 15 minutes into the script'' ''Too fucking bot like man'' 

How does that make sense????

That missclick conversation was about other script. Take a look at these messages:

[20.10.2016 19.46.07] Josh | DreamBot | Sponsor | Applicant for Global Moderator.: mate
    [20.10.2016 19.47.05] Josh | DreamBot | Sponsor | Applicant for Global Moderator.: I would suggest you take a look at https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/6362-399aio-nano-herblore-highly-sophisticated-herblore-script/
    [20.10.2016 19.47.12] Josh | DreamBot | Sponsor | Applicant for Global Moderator.: his antiban is really good
    [20.10.2016 19.47.43] Josh | DreamBot | Sponsor | Applicant for Global Moderator.: implement it for your AIO Mixer :P
    [20.10.2016 19.48.13] Josh | DreamBot | Sponsor | Applicant for Global Moderator.: .
    [20.10.2016 19.49.44] Miro Jäntti: How could I take a look at it?
    [20.10.2016 20.00.00] Josh | DreamBot | Sponsor | Applicant for Global Moderator.: Well umm I can tell you it's features I guess
    [20.10.2016 20.00.27] Josh | DreamBot | Sponsor | Applicant for Global Moderator.: his anti-ban is like for example, it misclicks sometimes while banking
    [20.10.2016 20.00.55] Josh | DreamBot | Sponsor | Applicant for Global Moderator.: Opening levels tab
    [20.10.2016 20.01.18] Josh | DreamBot | Sponsor | Applicant for Global Moderator.: I feel that you don't need to make a script that really runs so smoothly
    [20.10.2016 20.01.41] Josh | DreamBot | Sponsor | Applicant for Global Moderator.: what people want is a script that has good antiban whereby it's more "human-like" since it misclicks at times
    [20.10.2016 20.01.51] Josh | DreamBot | Sponsor | Applicant for Global Moderator.: out of like 5 times it always misclicks at least once
    [20.10.2016 20.02.11] Josh | DreamBot | Sponsor | Applicant for Global Moderator.: and I don't mind honestly because when I do it myself I do misclick as well :P

Archived