Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Howdy \o

Tilmandra

Yeah im talking about this one:

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/820-experience-tracker-plugin/

When i downloaded dreambot, it was only a .jar, so i created a folder for it with random name, same with the dreambot.jar (renamed it) then i made a new folder in that folder with both the name "Local Scripts" and "Scripts" but when i try refresh the plugin thingy in the bot, it wont show up :3

Try here C:\Users\<your username>\DreamBot\Scripts refresh then it should work

Try here C:\Users\<your username>\DreamBot\Scripts refresh then it should work

Well i'll be damned, there the folder was indeed, thanks mate :D

Hello all :)

28 year old lad from cold cold Norway :D

New guy here, looking into starting to bot to catch up to my friends, this was the first site i visited ;)

Started a new account as i havent played osrs since 2003, damn so much changes but fun :)

So just poking around here to see what people's impression on this bot is, and what scripts are recommended for diffrent things (i will pay for a vip package).

Anyone played and botted successfully without getting banned?

Looking forward to getting to know atleast some of you hopeffuly!

And thanks in advance for any answers i get :)

Peace

Kim ~ Tilmandra

Hei og velkommen hit :)

Hey and welcome to dreambot. The bot is truly amazing because it is super easy to setup and you will find many good scripts from dedicated script developers. If you have any questions regarding botting or you simply just want to hang around you are always welcome to do so.

Hope to see you active on the dreambot forums.

i'm also currently botting a main, with covert mode and many babysitting hours and being very careful its going well so far,

40 attk, 50 str. 40 def, 50 agility. 50 crafting, 50 woodcutting, 50 fishing and 50 thieving, completely botted, just becareful and expect the unexpected :) goodluck!

Takk framble :)

Nice Dale x, so far so good here too, already botted up 15 agi lvls and 15 magic lvls :) Also botting very carefully, only running bot for not more than 40 mins at longest, while i chat in clan chat, then i go do quest or something else then head back :)

Thanks for the welcome Hey \o

Archived