Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • a subject for my school research project

mauricimoo

hello everyone.

this year i will have to make a school research project. this year will be my last year on the gymnasium (so i'll be 18 when the school year ends), and as a final big project it is mandatory to research a subject of your own choosings, and present it to the whole school. i thought it would be a nice idea to ask the dreambot community if maybe they know a nice subject for my project. the subject can be about pretty much anything, but i prefer something with chemistry, physics or biology. some examples of school research projects: XTC (or any drug related subects, this will involve me, researching XTC, what it is made of, how to make it, how it works and the influence on the society etc.), biologic fuel, chemical difference between men and women etc. there is almost no limit (almost: i don't know what the limits are regarding drugs, but i don't think the school will support me if i want to use drugs).

more examples of school research projects: some kid thought about a way how to clean the ocean (because there is a lot of plastic in the ocean). he got a few million to try his idea out in real life (and it worked). there was another kid who researched the ground on Mars, and tried to grow plants on that ground (replica Mars ground, with oxygen of course). also worked.

so if you, by chance, know a nice subject, you would really help me out.

Archived