Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Mining - [MINE ALMOST ANYWHERE] [MINING GUILD] [ESSENCE] [ANTICIPATING] [BANK & DROP] [EASY SETUP] ⭐

Hashtag

Hello, 

Ran into an issue trying to mine Amethyst, Mine Guild, normal Amethyst section ( not the elite diary location). 

I select Amethyst mining, select the rocks/veins.

Character will mine the closest vein, then stop mining. 

Edit - The character actually won't do anything. I tried to click on a vein to see if it would force it to start.

The status will stay on Executing Anti-Ban. 

Edited by Exenedis
    Change of character status

14 hours ago, Exenedis said:

Hello, 

Ran into an issue trying to mine Amethyst, Mine Guild, normal Amethyst section ( not the elite diary location). 

I select Amethyst mining, select the rocks/veins.

Character will mine the closest vein, then stop mining. 

Edit - The character actually won't do anything. I tried to click on a vein to see if it would force it to start.

The status will stay on Executing Anti-Ban. 

Hey, when mining amethyst you're not required to select the veins like you select rocks to mine. Actually, if you select amethyst mining, then hover a vein and select it, it will switch back to rock mining which will not work. I admit, this is poor design on my part, but I'll have that changed in a future version.

So select amethyst mining, and don't select the veins, and it should work.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    3 hours ago, Kartman said:

Does this also work with Amethyst ore? 

Hi, yes it does 🙂 Note that there is a separate "Mine amethyst" option in the gui you need to select.

4 hours ago, Dreambot3721 said:

Hi, did you have the opportunity to look at the Trahaearn mine minecart / deposit box as a banking option yet?

Hey, I probably wont add that in until I make a bigger update to this script (which is in my todo list, but no ETA yet).

# Mining has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v4.28 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Improved world hopping
    Thanks!

• 1 month later...