Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Mining - [MINE ALMOST ANYWHERE] [MINING GUILD] [ESSENCE] [ANTICIPATING] [BANK & DROP] [EASY SETUP] ⭐

Hashtag

On 10/18/2020 at 1:41 PM, Hashtag said:

Enjoy.

Thank you. The script works perfecrtly but when needing to drop all the ore it just keeps on clicking the gear icon and then the joystick icon inside the runescape client and when i click on inventory it forces itself back to the scenario. 

On 10/19/2020 at 9:47 PM, shaibu89 said:

Thank you. The script works perfecrtly but when needing to drop all the ore it just keeps on clicking the gear icon and then the joystick icon inside the runescape client and when i click on inventory it forces itself back to the scenario. 

Hey, manually enable shift click dropping in the game options.

On 10/20/2020 at 3:24 AM, winmx1 said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

10 hours ago, lewis3681 said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

Enjoy both of you.

Hello, your #1mining bot, thats 4.99 plus 2.99 a month, is tweaking badly. When rune essence is full, the bot does not drop essence when instructed, instead it opens the settings panel and repeatedly clicks on the "controls" button with no results. Secondly, when choosing the bank option (my second choice, only because it feels like my only choice due to the incompetency of not dropping essence), the pathing just takes me backand forth from the east of the varrock rune mining essence shop. Due to the price of this bot, I would appreciate quick feedback and a solution to these problems, thank you!

On 10/21/2020 at 7:02 PM, thechief89 said:

Hello, your #1mining bot, thats 4.99 plus 2.99 a month, is tweaking badly. When rune essence is full, the bot does not drop essence when instructed, instead it opens the settings panel and repeatedly clicks on the "controls" button with no results. Secondly, when choosing the bank option (my second choice, only because it feels like my only choice due to the incompetency of not dropping essence), the pathing just takes me backand forth from the east of the varrock rune mining essence shop. Due to the price of this bot, I would appreciate quick feedback and a solution to these problems, thank you!

Hi, you should manually enable shift click dropping to fix that dropping issue. I'll have to investigate the Varrock East banking path.

When mining in the south of lumbridge, tin and copper, once the inventory is full you're not taken to the castle bank, it goes to the direction of varrock. I also encounter the issue "Cannot find bank at east varrock mining location

image.png.9b4170b62fe2bf97b9d6bba56ecba0d5.png

image.png.7b559943249ba4224d4239cb71fe6f07.png

EDIT:

Weirdly if I selected more than 3 ores to mine this issue did not occur anymore

Edited by TheLowWinker