Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Mining - [MINE ALMOST ANYWHERE] [MINING GUILD] [ESSENCE] [ANTICIPATING] [BANK & DROP] [EASY SETUP] ⭐

Hashtag

On 9/29/2020 at 1:52 PM, tstew13 said:

Ran the bot for a few hours. Came back to check and was banned. 

I'm sorry to hear about that. Have you been using other scripts lately?

Does this bot not use the Break feature in the dreambot client? My cannonball script uses it and I feel more comfortable running it this way to prevent bans. So far this script isn’t using the break feature even though I have it enabled. Won’t run the bot until I figure it out. 

11 hours ago, Harmonixer554 said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

Enjoy.

8 hours ago, MrResidual said:

Does this bot not use the Break feature in the dreambot client? My cannonball script uses it and I feel more comfortable running it this way to prevent bans. So far this script isn’t using the break feature even though I have it enabled. Won’t run the bot until I figure it out. 

The break system works with the script. I don't disable the feature in the script. Are you sure all your break settings are valid and are in use?

3 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Enjoy.

The break system works with the script. I don't disable the feature in the script. Are you sure all your break settings are valid and are in use?

The break system works flawlessly on the manly cannonball script I run. I will have to check to make sure I’m not missing something with your mining script. I looked and didn’t notice anything different from the Cball script I use. I’ll double check when I return from work. Running high mining/smithing accounts safely until I get cheaper replacement accounts, so don’t want to risk an immediate ban.