Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Mining - [MINE ALMOST ANYWHERE] [MINING GUILD] [ESSENCE] [ANTICIPATING] [BANK & DROP] [EASY SETUP] ⭐

Hashtag

13 hours ago, Car2oonz said:

Hello,

I have attached a screenshot of the issue, which should provide more context.

I have circled the place where I start the bot (in red), this place is the most efficient area to gather ores., because it doesnt require my character to run around, I can just click on each ore. When my character runs back to the bank to store my ores, it will run to the outside of the ores (not in the red circle, where I started) and mine from there. This causes my character to run around the different ore-nodes and mine less efficiently. 

I am trying to figure out a way to keep my character in the red circle, even after making runs to the bank, but unfortunately I don't know how to configure this.

I hope this makes more sense.

Other than this...no problems! Great product.

GameIssue.PNG

Ah, thanks for the image. Now I understand. I'll definitely take a look at this.

5 hours ago, gat324 said:

I Reacted, Can I have a Trial?

Enjoy.

13 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Ah, thanks for the image. Now I understand. I'll definitely take a look at this.

Enjoy.

Thank you for the quick response. It is appreciated! Are you thinking of updating the mod soon with some revisions? Are updates usually announced on the forum? 

Mod has been working great, running on and off for 3-4 days now (2-4 hours, with breaks, about 2-3 times per days). 

Thank you again for looking into this issue. 

1 hour ago, Car2oonz said:

Thank you for the quick response. It is appreciated! Are you thinking of updating the mod soon with some revisions? Are updates usually announced on the forum? 

Mod has been working great, running on and off for 3-4 days now (2-4 hours, with breaks, about 2-3 times per days). 

Thank you again for looking into this issue. 

I'll update some of my other scripts first, some of them have more urgent issues. I usually post in the script's thread when I push an update. Also, be sure to review the script on its store page, I'd appreciate it a lot.

@Hashtag

Wonderful script! Works very well. Level up!

The only thing I found that doesn't work is the west Falador mines, via the stairs, where the scorpions on F2P.  Once it's done mining it just sits there and doesn't run to the bank. Once I manually walk myself to the stairs, click on the stairs to go up, then the script picks back up and runs to the bank. Then the script doesn't run back to the mine after that.

Think you can fix that for me pleaaase. Currently F2P and want to mine in Falador.

1 hour ago, Scotts said:

@Hashtag

Wonderful script! Works very well. Level up!

The only thing I found that doesn't work is the west Falador mines, via the stairs, where the scorpions on F2P.  Once it's done mining it just sits there and doesn't run to the bank. Once I manually walk myself to the stairs, click on the stairs to go up, then the script picks back up and runs to the bank. Then the script doesn't run back to the mine after that.

Think you can fix that for me pleaaase. Currently F2P and want to mine in Falador.

Thanks for the info, I'll look into it at some point.

Been enjoying this script, but recently went to go try the Mine Essence option, and the bot doesn't work. Even went to the Rune essence location to make sure, and the bot just sits there, where the state of the bot is set to null.

Was wondering if this is being fixed or not.

4 hours ago, badnews771 said:

Been enjoying this script, but recently went to go try the Mine Essence option, and the bot doesn't work. Even went to the Rune essence location to make sure, and the bot just sits there, where the state of the bot is set to null.

Was wondering if this is being fixed or not.

Hey, could you try to enable fresh start in your client settings and retry? Thanks.