Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Mining - [MINE ALMOST ANYWHERE] [MINING GUILD] [ESSENCE] [ANTICIPATING] [BANK & DROP] [EASY SETUP] ⭐

Hashtag

On 8/24/2016 at 4:27 PM, Hashtag said:

To get a free 24 hour trial:

1. REACT to this post by liking or upvoting
      mB8SngJ.gif
    2. POST "I reacted, can I have a trial?"
    3. I will then reply to you once the trial is given!

Features

• Supports almost all locations
    • Can mine at mining guild
    • Can mine rune essence at Varrock and Ardougne
    • Anticipates rocks to beat other bots (see the GIFs below)
    • Can switch worlds when no rocks to mine
    • Fast powermining
    • Easy setup
    • 16/7 customer support

Anticipating makes sure you beat other bots!

Anticipating off (other bots use this):

Vt5Avra.gif

Anticipating on (no other bot does this):

mNvmPaO.gif

Gallery

kEXCzd7.png

To get a free 24 hour trial:

1. REACT to this post by liking or upvoting
      mB8SngJ.gif
    2. POST "I reacted, can I have a trial?"
    3. I will then reply to you once the trial is given!

I reacted, can I have a trial?

On 10/22/2018 at 10:04 AM, Locke said:

Reacted, love your scripts ; May I have a trial?

On 10/25/2018 at 6:11 AM, Archer463 said:

i reacted, can i get a trial?

5 hours ago, grandnub said:

2 hours ago, ckchowhk1 said:

Enjoy all of you.

On 10/24/2018 at 4:19 PM, WallyBuck said:

I am having the same issue with this mining script that I have with your woodcutting script... very frustrating! 

The Control or Shift + Click will not select ores!

• [INFO]09:13:13: Successfully initialized 18 cache index files!
    • [INFO]09:13:13: Random event solver LOGIN finished!
    • [INFO]09:13:14: Completed auto-login handler!
    • [INFO]09:13:17: Starting random event solver WELCOME_SCREEN...
    • [INFO]09:13:19: Random event solver WELCOME_SCREEN finished!
    • [INFO]09:13:19: Starting random event solver ROOF_DISABLER...
    • [INFO]09:13:22: Random event solver ROOF_DISABLER finished!
    • [INFO]09:13:25: Script #1Mining paused...
    • [INFO]09:15:14: Stopping script: #1Mining
    • [ERROR]09:15:14: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:265) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
    • [INFO]09:15:22: Starting game state listener!
    • [ERROR]09:15:23: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists!
    • [ERROR]09:15:23: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.dreambot.hashtag.shared.Script.onStart(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:196) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
    • [INFO]09:15:23: Script set to running!

Hey, I understand it's frustrating. I'll look into having it fixed. Are other scripts working well for you? Are they interacting with the objects of the game normally?

Edit: I noticed you mentioned shift + click. All you need to do is hover over the tree/rock while the client has focus and press Ctrl or Shift key. It will search for trees/rocks under your mouse cursor. Also, are you able to see the paint of the scripts?

19 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Enjoy all of you.

Hey, I understand it's frustrating. I'll look into having it fixed. Are other scripts working well for you? Are they interacting with the objects of the game normally?

Edit: I noticed you mentioned shift + click. All you need to do is hover over the tree/rock while the client has focus and press Ctrl or Shift key. It will search for trees/rocks under your mouse cursor. Also, are you able to see the paint of the scripts?

Thank you for your help and responsiveness. I don't believe that I am able to consistently be able to interact with objects normally. I most obviously noticed this when I was trying to record a banking route from a training spot using Pandemic's AIO Fighter. His GUI would not pull game objects into a dropdown list for me to be able to select; in order to command an interaction with the game object.

I do not see an in game pain overlay in any of my scripts. 

From what I have gathered so far, my first step in trouble shooting an issue, is to delete all jagged cache information from my HDD. Then restart the DB client, and refresh all scripts. 

I am happy to pay you for your time in the near future. Would love to talk!

4 hours ago, WallyBuck said:

Thank you for your help and responsiveness. I don't believe that I am able to consistently be able to interact with objects normally. I most obviously noticed this when I was trying to record a banking route from a training spot using Pandemic's AIO Fighter. His GUI would not pull game objects into a dropdown list for me to be able to select; in order to command an interaction with the game object.

I do not see an in game pain overlay in any of my scripts. 

From what I have gathered so far, my first step in trouble shooting an issue, is to delete all jagged cache information from my HDD. Then restart the DB client, and refresh all scripts. 

I am happy to pay you for your time in the near future. Would love to talk!

Hey, how are you starting the client? Are you using the client.jar or DBLauncher.jar file?

8 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, how are you starting the client? Are you using the client.jar or DBLauncher.jar file?

I am launching the client.jar

2 hours ago, WallyBuck said:

I am launching the client.jar

Hey, please use the DBLauncher.jar file, as it starts the client.jar file with xboot param. Alternatively, if you want to keep using client.jar, have a look at the DreamBot Quickstart thread for instructions on how to run client.jar with xboot param manually.