Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Mining - [MINE ALMOST ANYWHERE] [MINING GUILD] [ESSENCE] [ANTICIPATING] [BANK & DROP] [EASY SETUP] ⭐

Hashtag

On 10/9/2018 at 8:06 PM, Laposa said:

Trial please? upvoted

On 10/10/2018 at 1:31 AM, h2opyroboy said:

Reacted whats good let me get that trial. 

On 10/12/2018 at 9:26 AM, Bzazzin said:

I reacted, can I have a trial? Please and thank you

Enjoy all of you.

On 10/9/2018 at 11:28 AM, Scotts said:

Ok then the dwarven mines aren't supported.  It's the place that's east of the falador east bank.

Also got my mining to 60 using this! But once in the mining guild it try's to bank at the members place. Can this support mining guild F2P and bank at the east falador bank? It always try's to run to the other side of the mining guild and click on the door rather than going up the ladder and running to east falador bank.

I did some testing with this script and how long I could bot without getting a ban. I found 4-6 hours is the max a day you want to bot and anything over that would automatically get a ban the very next day.

Overall it's a wonderful script!  I love how it anticipates. 

Hey, it's supposed to work with Falador bank if you're using the F2P part of the mining guild. Apparently there's some kind of bug that prevents it from using it, I'll have to look into it. Thank you for the bug report.

On 10/11/2018 at 2:02 AM, P00pooplata said:

Have you considered making coal bag support so you dont have to make as many trips to the bank?

Also possible dragon pick axe special support? If you do want to add these you can use my account again.

Hey, I'd be glad to implement these. My account doesn't have the items, so whenever you're ready, send me a private message about lending me the account again.

I reacted, can I have a trial?

I ended up purchasing your WCing script yesterday, loving it so far. I appreciate the trial you gave me for it today though.

1 minute ago, I KO I said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

I ended up purchasing your WCing script yesterday, loving it so far. I appreciate the trial you gave me for it today though.

Enjoy the trial. I just came from a week-long battle camp where I had no access to internet at all. That's why I wasn't able to give trials sooner.

Just now, Hashtag said:

Enjoy the trial. I just came from a week-long battle camp where I had no access to internet at all. That's why I wasn't able to give trials sooner.

Thanks! No worries my man! Keep up the quality job you're doing!

Update 1.2:

• Fixed F2P mining guild banking
    • Added support for coal bag
    • Added support for dragon axe special attack

It will take some time for the admins to approve the update request, so remain patient, please.

1 minute ago, pokemonhuang said:

hi , what is Anticipating? i dont get it by watch the clip.

Hey, it means it clicks the next rock that is about become available. It does this to turn the character to face the direction of that rock or to move next to it. This way it can mine the rock faster because it doesn't have to wait for the time it takes for it to turn or move to the rock when it becomes available. I hope I managed to explain it so that you could understand it.