Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🌿 [$5.99] [AIO] Nano Herblore v3 - Highly sophisticated Herblore script

Neffarion

Any way that you could remove high risk worlds from world hopping?

It is already set to filter those worlds out, if it doesn't, the client API is bugged and needs to adjust the worlds

If i select to create unfinished ranarr potion it will only collect ranarr and get stuck when collecting vial of water. Really dissapointed. I only have a few days left on the the script as well. RIP

I have sent an hotfix, it needs to be verified, so only tomorrow it is gonna be live.

Edited by Neffarion

Alright ill try and get in contact with the developers, since it was trying to log into a high risk world and got stuck on the log in. Wasn't sure if it was script side or client side which deals with world selection.

It is already set to filter those worlds out, if it doesn't, the client API is bugged and needs to adjust the worlds

I have sent an hotfix, it needs to be verified, so only tomorrow it is gonna be live.

• [ERROR]14:33:55: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.items.Item.isPlaceholder(Item.java:86) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.bank.Bank.withdraw(Bank.java:370) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.bank.Bank.withdrawAll(Bank.java:294) at NanoHerblore.game.BankExt.a(Unknown Source) at NanoHerblore.nodes.herbclean.GetGrimmy.d(Unknown Source) at NanoHerblore.nodesys.ParentNode.d(Unknown Source) at NanoHerblore.nodesys.ParentNode.d(Unknown Source) at NanoHerblore.nodesys.ParentNode.d(Unknown Source) at NanoHerblore.nodesys.ParentNode.d(Unknown Source) at NanoHerblore.nodesys.ParentNode.d(Unknown Source) at NanoHerblore.nodesys.ParentNode.d(Unknown Source) at NanoHerblore.nodesys.ParentNode.d(Unknown Source) at NanoHerblore.nodesys.NodeManager.onLoop(Unknown Source) at NanoHerblore.main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)   

Yeah im getting this error now, i think its after you pushed that hotfix. Its giving me the error while extracting items from the Bank.

Edited by MrLights

Alright ill try and get in contact with the developers, since it was trying to log into a high risk world and got stuck on the log in. Wasn't sure if it was script side or client side which deals with world selection.

• [ERROR]14:33:55: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.items.Item.isPlaceholder(Item.java:86) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.bank.Bank.withdraw(Bank.java:370) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.bank.Bank.withdrawAll(Bank.java:294) at NanoHerblore.game.BankExt.a(Unknown Source) at NanoHerblore.nodes.herbclean.GetGrimmy.d(Unknown Source) at NanoHerblore.nodesys.ParentNode.d(Unknown Source) at NanoHerblore.nodesys.ParentNode.d(Unknown Source) at NanoHerblore.nodesys.ParentNode.d(Unknown Source) at NanoHerblore.nodesys.ParentNode.d(Unknown Source) at NanoHerblore.nodesys.ParentNode.d(Unknown Source) at NanoHerblore.nodesys.ParentNode.d(Unknown Source) at NanoHerblore.nodesys.ParentNode.d(Unknown Source) at NanoHerblore.nodesys.NodeManager.onLoop(Unknown Source) at NanoHerblore.main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)   

Yeah im getting this error now, i think its after you pushed that hotfix. Its giving me the error while extracting items from the Bank.

The fix didnt go live yet

Move the items to first tab of bank

The fix didnt go live yet

Move the items to first tab of bank

Always been working the way i had it set up but i did that and it worked thanks.

Hey, I have a problem where when buying items from the GE the bot sucessfully buys the items but has trouble transferring them to my inventory. The leaves transfer fine it's just the vials that don't go to my inventory and stay in the GE.

0680ad8e353fd2229a16a4a4b365b746.png

https://gyazo.com/0680ad8e353fd2229a16a4a4b365b746

That is the issue that has been fixed but the fix is not live (needs verification by sdn manager)

That is the issue that has been fixed but the fix is not live (needs verification by sdn manager)

How long does the verification take?

How long does the verification take?

Matter of fact, it just got verified ;)

Restart the client and you should be using the new fixed version

Matter of fact, it just got verified ;)

Restart the client and you should be using the new fixed version

cheers mate