Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🌿 [$5.99] [AIO] Nano Herblore v3 - Highly sophisticated Herblore script

Neffarion

1 hour ago, bbqlawd said:

Yeah,,, Im a little upset with the making unf potion functions,,,,, it doesnt work for me, on any unf potion in any bank... I dont see how you cant recreate this.. it seems like a pretty big glitch

You aren't really helping like that, if you actually showed what happens it would be great

22 hours ago, Neffarion said:

I havent said that at all

The following should get fixed and uploaded by this Saturday (whenever it gets reviewed and accepted into SDN, I have no idea)

Tar's, right click hovering being permanent, misclicking vials, paint toggle in gui, will also add account name in tooltip of tray

The rest you mentioned, like the antiban and clearing being enabled regardless I haven't been able to reproduce the issue.

As for the script and the server. It will always have to connect to something because of the paint images. It could be made to cache such things but it would need additional work.

The "Nano herblore" Image is not even hosted by me, but my imgur.com

I mean the script just loads a very low % of the time for me. I know for a fact that my proxies are properly set up and functioning because they are connected to other bots and script that have 0 issues. I legit only have issues using this script man. If you think you can fix the issue then awesome but if not just lmk so i can figure something out. Thanks in advance.

Edited by just4show

The script is withdrawing vial + herb then instantly depositing the invo atm. 

running low cpu mode if that changes anything

Edited by just4show

17 minutes ago, just4show said:

The script is withdrawing vial + herb then instantly depositing the invo atm. 

running low cpu mode if that changes anything

My bad, it was a single line mistake from previous update days ago. I pushed hotfix (v1.58)

1 hour ago, just4show said:

is there a way to check if the script has been updated on the SDN? Script still isn't working so the update probably hasn't been accepted yet?

Only way you can check as a user is asking me or check the version of the script when you run it

The version of the script with the fix you want is v1.58

I can tell you right now though that its pending review and compile so you are on v1.57 if you check still