Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🌿 [$5.99] [AIO] Nano Herblore v3 - Highly sophisticated Herblore script

Neffarion

On 12/13/2018 at 2:23 AM, just4show said:

Can you change it so if the main "nano herblore" image doesn't load the main script will still run? If your proxy goes out at any time the script cannot be stopped then ran again...

54 minutes ago, just4show said:

Can you update the script or nah?

I don't understand what is your issue. Why wouldn't the image load? If the proxy works correctly, everything should get fetched and not stop

On 12/17/2018 at 3:47 PM, Neffarion said:

I don't understand what is your issue. Why wouldn't the image load? If the proxy works correctly, everything should get fetched and not stop

There are a ton of things that need to be changed imo.

1. Tar needs to be updated (neglected to be updated for months)
    2. The script shouldn't have to connect to your server to function as it's a basic herb script lol. My account is logged in (connection fine) however something on YOUR end is causing the script to not load and start properly. To fix this you literally have to restart your client and pray that it works 1/10 times.
    3. the antiban and custom cleaning settings are enabled without being checked
    4. why can't you just add a toggle off option to the GUI? If you are running multiple clients and start them at different times you have no idea how to tell which icon belongs to which clients in the systems tray.
    5. the script is permanently on Hover/right click bank thing even if it's unchecked
    6. the script misclicks vials and only withdrawals herbs> closes bank> banks everything and loops.

There are more issues too but i don't have them all written down

Edited by just4show

On 12/18/2018 at 9:12 PM, just4show said:

There are a ton of things that need to be changed imo.

1. Tar needs to be updated (neglected to be updated for months)
    2. The script shouldn't have to connect to your server to function as it's a basic herb script lol. My account is logged in (connection fine) however something on YOUR end is causing the script to not load and start properly. To fix this you literally have to restart your client and pray that it works 1/10 times.
    3. the antiban and custom cleaning settings are enabled without being checked
    4. why can't you just add a toggle off option to the GUI? If you are running multiple clients and start them at different times you have no idea how to tell which icon belongs to which clients in the systems tray.
    5. the script is permanently on Hover/right click bank thing even if it's unchecked
    6. the script misclicks vials and only withdrawals herbs> closes bank> banks everything and loops.

There are more issues too but i don't have them all written down

1 hour ago, just4show said:

So it's safe to assume you're not willing to put any work into the script then?

I havent said that at all

The following should get fixed and uploaded by this Saturday (whenever it gets reviewed and accepted into SDN, I have no idea)

Tar's, right click hovering being permanent, misclicking vials, paint toggle in gui, will also add account name in tooltip of tray

The rest you mentioned, like the antiban and clearing being enabled regardless I haven't been able to reproduce the issue.

As for the script and the server. It will always have to connect to something because of the paint images. It could be made to cache such things but it would need additional work.

The "Nano herblore" Image is not even hosted by me, but my imgur.com

Thanks! I wasn't able to have any luck with it yet, opens bank closes bank and logs off, but I will keep trying.

EDIT: I figured it out, just needed to get to used to the multitask system.

Edited by snare214

Yeah,,, Im a little upset with the making unf potion functions,,,,, it doesnt work for me, on any unf potion in any bank... I dont see how you cant recreate this.. it seems like a pretty big glitch