Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🌿 [$5.99] [AIO] Nano Herblore v3 - Highly sophisticated Herblore script

Neffarion

not sure why but while withdrawing vials from the bank it has an extremely high chance of misclicking which results in the script depositing herbs and trying again on a loop.

On 12/11/2018 at 5:31 AM, just4show said:

not sure why but while withdrawing vials from the bank it has an extremely high chance of misclicking which results in the script depositing herbs and trying again on a loop.

Are you using mousekeys?

11 hours ago, runeride said:

Tried making harralander tars, it will make like 8-9 and then bank everything. withdraw the items again do another 8-9 and bank everything

Tars are currently with an issue, it isn't working properly afaik. I can't say when I get to fix it, but when I get time I will

4 hours ago, Neffarion said:

Are you using mousekeys?

Tars are currently with an issue, it isn't working properly afaik. I can't say when I get to fix it, but when I get time I will

Thats a shame :(

also i would like to add that it always hoovers over the bank even tho i dont click the option

but all in all a super super solid script

6 hours ago, Neffarion said:

Are you using mousekeys?

default settings

Can you change it so if the main "nano herblore" image doesn't load the main script will still run? If your proxy goes out at any time the script cannot be stopped then ran again...

Its having issues making unfinished potions

I tried multiple banks, when it starts to make unfinished potions, it works for a tiny bit and then it starts to click all over the place and yeah, run not good, dont know how to describe it any better but im having to use a diff bot to make unfinished potions for now =/