Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Getting unbanned on main

GreenTruck

I'm more than sure that some of you have gotten some mains unbanned. I have a macroing major ban, on a 10+ year old account. I'm trying to figure out how to actually appeal for the ban.. ( not what to say ) , i can't find anywhere on the website that would let me appeal for a ban, all support pages regarding bans imply they don't take unban requests.  yet i've seen people imply they've gotten unbanned on the chatbox. If anyone can enlighten me to how to get unbanned. That would be great. If you believe that you should be paid for telling me this information. Send a pm with your skype. Thanks!

I'm not sure how the policy works these days you used to be able to appeal directly when you view the evidence but some things can't be appealed. The last account I had banned was when Aryan set the UID to a negative number in 2006 and that ban was never appealable. 

Archived