Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Need some help with appealing a ban [NOT RUNESCAPE RELATED]

Cardozz

Hi there,

I recently got banned for RWT on another game. Technically, it wasn't really RWT because i swapped currency in that particular game for OSRS gp.

Now i got banned for RWT on that game, and i need your help to write a good appeal.

This is what i got so far:

Good day,

Recently I wanted to log in to [GAME NAME] and found that I have been banned for RWT. I never found myself acting against the rules, nor did I ever had the intention to violate the TOS. I did read the TOS, and I understand that RWT is strictly against the rules. However, I did not know that trading for a service IS against the rules. That is not stated in the TOS whatsoever. I honestly am very sad about the ban, and I understand that you believe I traded the in-game cash for real life cash, but that isn't the case. I never got paid a single cent for any of the traded in-game currency.

I feel like the ban is not honest. I never ever had the intention to violate the TOS. That's why I thought a service was not ban-able. I have had my account for over five years. I wouldn't risk anything to get banned, so that is why I am sad about this.

... ... ... 

Thanks in advance!

The email looks fine, i would include the actual written TOS in the email, so it shows that you have read and understood the terms and therefore by quoting and highlighting the terms back to them, they can be assured that what you did was truely a misinterpretation of the TOS which will not happen again. Thats my 2 cents, hope it helps. 

I've had alot of feedback recently about this. One says that this one is fine, the other says that i should edit it. I've edited the e-mail, and found out that the TOS did contain things about trading to other games, so that isn't a strong case anymore.

I've had alot of feedback recently about this. One says that this one is fine, the other says that i should edit it. I've edited the e-mail, and found out that the TOS did contain things about trading to other games, so that isn't a strong case anymore.

plan B: make your parents send an e-mail making you think about suiciding if you do not get unbanned :kappa:

how much gp did you make?

must been a resonable amount if they banned you ;p

About 25 dollar worth, but instead of selling it i swapped it for osrs gp.

But i have people telling me to tell the whole truth and tell them i regret the things i've done (which is the truth), and other telling me that i shouldn't tell the whole truth..

ITS HARD MAINE

Archived