Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • One last block of text.

Big Buddha

Yeep,

Most of you don't know me because of my short entry, but the active people have probably seen me around from time to time.

Guess this will be my intro and outro for those that are interested.

This might be very interesting for like minded people.

So after years of gaming introduced by my brother, I ended up grinding elo with a friend in LoL.

Pretty much a game where you have to be focused 100% of the time or you'll end up being the weak link of the team.

Friend went on vacation, got bored of it and I went looking for a new game or something that would peak my interest.

Had some flashbacks of runescape and all of a sudden I wanted to restart that goldfarm I've been dreaming of when I was a young kid.

Got into java again, looked at some tuts and got alot of help from nice people in this community.

The interesting thing that kind of happened was that as I was sitting at my PC playing this very slow paced game,

I was able to think in peace while not being distracted by lol or it's toxic community.

Fuck it, one day I couldn't even sleep because these new thoughts were haunting me as I went on with my daily life.

Started acknowledging that I didn't really want to farm gold after all as it doesn't contribute to anything.

And so as I think and think about the world and myself and the more I learn about everything the more it motivates me to start doing something that actually matters.

It's probably also the fact that I'm growing old and it's kicking in, so you young blokes have fun for now.

But yea, thanks for everything. I loved this community since the beginning especially because it's so small and everything gets noticed.

I'll be heading out there and try to solve all this stress and questions that's been on my mind.

Peace out!

Yeep,

Most of you don't know me because of my short entry, but the active people have probably seen me around from time to time.

So after years of gaming introduced by my brother, I ended up grinding elo with a friend in LoL.

Pretty much a game where you have to be focused 100% of the time or you'll end up being the weak link of the team.

Friend went on vacation, got bored of it and I went looking for a new game or something that would peak my interest.

Had some flashbacks of runescape and all of a sudden I wanted to restart that goldfarm I've been dreaming of when I was a young kid.

Got into java again, looked at some tuts and got alot of help from nice people in this community.

The interesting thing that kind of happened was that as I was sitting at my PC playing this very slow paced game,

I was able to think in peace while not being distracted by lol or it's toxic community.

Fuck it, one day I couldn't even sleep because these new thoughts were haunting me as I went on with my daily life.

Started acknowledging that I didn't really want to farm gold after all as it doesn't contribute to anything.

And so as I think and think about the world and myself and the more I learn about everything the more it motivates me to start doing something that actually matters.

It's probably also the fact that I'm growing old and it's kicking in, so you young blokes have fun for now.

But yea, thanks for everything. I loved this community since the beginning especially because it's so small and everything gets noticed.

I'll be heading out there and try to solve all this stress and questions that's been on my mind.

Peace out!

Later man... thanks again. Hope you find what youre looking for. 

Yeep,

Peace out!

Hope you have all the success you're searching for :)

Archived