Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How do i disable the "onClicked" color for JButton?

Cardozz

Nevermind, got the answer. Not possible unless i extend the button class and create my own button.

Instead i morphed the whole button into a JLabel and added listeners to that to avoid any unnecessary classes :).

Are you looking for something similar to the button with no color when clicked?

Like:

XRFJpoY.gif

If so then just do:

JButton button = new JButton("No Color");
    button.setContentAreaFilled(false);  //Takes away color
    button.setFocusable(false);          //Takes away the focus rectangle around the text

Are you looking for something similar to the button with no color when clicked?

Like:

XRFJpoY.gif

If so then just do:

JButton button = new JButton("No Color");
    button.setContentAreaFilled(false);  //Takes away color
    button.setFocusable(false);          //Takes away the focus rectangle around the text

Yes noto, thanks for that.

But i was filling in the button with a color so that didn't work. I eventually ended up making a button myself using a JLabel filled in with a color and add mouselisteners to it :D

Archived