Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Pizazz points

Big Buddha

The point system from Mage Training Arena.

Anyway to easily collect that?

For now all I can think of is by entering one of the mini-games and collecting the data from the widget that show the current points.

But anyhow I would indeed check player settings. It wouldn't surprise me if there was one for points. You may have to do some work to figure out which player setting it is but... yeah

It really isn't all that difficult... it'd be even easier IF NEZZ WOULD GET US OUR getDialogues().getText() :P

Edit:tfw you break a quote

I just ended up using the widgets that show up when you enter the rooms.

The one from the hat just gives 1 huge widget block with all 4 points in it.

What I wanted to do was getText() the amount of 1 seperately and then parse that into an int to make a boolean out of it.

The widget on the screen does the trick though.

actually I did it that way  :ph34r:

How did you get the amount of 1 game?

When I widget hover the dialogue it gives me 1 huge widget block of the 4 games.

Like if I'd getText() and contains(" telekenetic points") it'd give me the entire text of all 4

Because you can grab an int from a dialogue screen.

Nice try though, keep working on those social skills.

this is why you need 2 learn java first

Archived