Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • loop seems to be skipping

Jagg3d

lmfao that's worse than mine. You're returning true after talking to the dude...? That's not the purpose of this loop. "BlessSymbols" is. Yours is more like "continueDialogueOrInteractDoorOrInteractBrother".....crap

Feel the love generation! C'mon,C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, YEA!

-placeholder- gonna write a function up when I get home :P

I think this would work :

public boolean BlessSymbols() {
        if(getDialogues().inDialogue()) {
            if(sleepUntil(() -> talk() , 5000)) {
                if(sleepUntil(() -> talk() , 5000)) {
                    return true;
                }
            }
        } else {
            talkToTheGuy();
        }
        return false;
    }

public boolean talk() {
    int counter = 0;
    while(getDialogues().isContinue() && counter < 5) {
    getDialogues().continueDialogue();
    counter ++;
    }
    if(getDialogues().inDialogue()) {
    getDialogues().clickOption(1);
    return true;
    }
    return false;
    }

Although what would be better is for you to check for the option that you need to click existing. That way if it bugs in the middle of working it can possibly correct itself by looking for that string in the option.

lmfao that's worse than mine. You're returning true after talking to the dude...? That's not the purpose of this loop. "BlessSymbols" is. Yours is more like "continueDialogueOrInteractDoorOrInteractBrother".....crap

what? it will re-loop and complete the next best action, i dont get what ur saying

what? it will re-loop and complete the next best action, i dont get what ur saying

He's saying your code will not complete the process in one call of blessSymbols()

I don't know how you don't understand. Your method returns true if it opens the door, talks to him, or is in a dialogue. Those are 3 separate methods. This particular method should ONLY return true if it successfully blesses the symbols. That's the point of the method...

He's saying your code will not complete the process in one call of blessSymbols()

Pretty much this^

I don't know how you don't understand. Your method returns true if it opens the door, talks to him, or is in a dialogue. Those are 3 separate methods. This particular method should ONLY return true if it successfully blesses the symbols. That's the point of the method...

Pretty much this^

not really depends what you consider succesfull

and it isn't advices to do more actions a loop

Why would there ever be one call of it? It should be in a loop

Why would there ever be one call of it? It should be in a loop

You don't run it based on if it was successful or not, you run it based on your logic. If your logic is setup properly, it would reloop and enter that method

Archived