Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Runecrafting [3 MODES] [TELEPORTS] [SOLO] [RUNNERS & CRAFTER] [FAST XP/H] [GOOD GP/H] ⭐

Hashtag

On 11/1/2018 at 11:58 PM, enstein02 said:

hello  :D   ,  i reacted , can i have a 24h trail  ^ _ ^  ?

On 11/2/2018 at 11:29 AM, mangetsu3 said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

Enjoy both of you.

On 11/1/2018 at 11:24 PM, Kaliados said:

I meant to say in reguards that I have other means to create all the low level runes.The only one that was listed that actually peaked my interest and may convince myself into getting it, is purely off the Natures. And I was asking if there were ever any plans to make any other runes that arent available yet, seeing as how this is a paid script.

Previously I was using runemate to make Cosmic, and Lunars and thats on a free script.

Hey, my own account can't craft the other runes, so I'd need access to an account with the requirements in order to implement them in the game. If you, or anyone else is willing to lend me an account, I will give free access to this script for the user in question.

8 hours ago, gauntpower said:

can i have a free trial please?

Enjoy.

8 hours ago, daylightdies said:

Hey bud, just curious what is the essence per hour of the nature runners?

Hey, unfortunately I haven't botted in a long time making me unaware of these things.