Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Runecrafting [3 MODES] [TELEPORTS] [SOLO] [RUNNERS & CRAFTER] [FAST XP/H] [GOOD GP/H] ⭐

Hashtag

i'm looking at buying this, however i'd like to have the runners on a seperate computer and then be able to trade me as the crafter on a seperate rig, is this possible in it's current state? i figure this way it looks less suspicious, having one person "run" the runes on 3 or 4 accounts, and then just have you trade them as they come in.

i'm looking at buying this, however i'd like to have the runners on a seperate computer and then be able to trade me as the crafter on a seperate rig, is this possible in it's current state? i figure this way it looks less suspicious, having one person "run" the runes on 3 or 4 accounts, and then just have you trade them as they come in.

Yes, you can have the runners on a separate computer.

I upvoted, can I have a trial

cheers

Enjoy.

I'm not sure if I'm using the script correctly, but I'm running into an issue where the "Alone" script deposits everything the inventory into the bank, and then just pulls out the essence, instead of pulling the talisman and then essence. Also, when I start the script with the talisman and essence in the inventory, the script just takes the character to the altar, but it just stands there and does nothing. It doesn't use the talisman to get to the altar. Am I doing something wrong?

One more thing, when using the "Run" mode, is the script supposed to be able to auto-trade or do I have to do the manual trades?

Am I doing something wrong?

**EDIT**: Just realized that I need to use Tiaras.

Edited by PurpleOrangut

I'm not sure if I'm using the script correctly, but I'm running into an issue where the "Alone" script deposits everything the inventory into the bank, and then just pulls out the essence, instead of pulling the talisman and then essence. Also, when I start the script with the talisman and essence in the inventory, the script just takes the character to the altar, but it just stands there and does nothing. It doesn't use the talisman to get to the altar. Am I doing something wrong?

One more thing, when using the "Run" mode, is the script supposed to be able to auto-trade or do I have to do the manual trades?

Am I doing something wrong?

**EDIT**: Just realized that I need to use Tiaras.

Yes, you need to use tiaras. Also, the script is supposed to trade automatically. Is it not doing that? Does your accounts have spaces in them?

Yes, you need to use tiaras. Also, the script is supposed to trade automatically. Is it not doing that? Does your accounts have spaces in them?

Yup, both accounts have spaces in them, yet they didn't trade automatically. Even when I requested a trade manually, the script didn't open the trade window automatically. I had to conduct the trade myself.

Edited by PurpleOrangut