Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Runecrafting [3 MODES] [TELEPORTS] [SOLO] [RUNNERS & CRAFTER] [FAST XP/H] [GOOD GP/H] ⭐

Hashtag

this script doesnt work flawless at all. the runner bots on nature cant find the shop-lady and starts spamclicking...

Edited by zaross

wondering if I can use this script on alt accounts and manually use my main account to craft runes? have a 2day ban on my main, so botting it really isn't an option as it's only non-99 on rs3 is div and I've spent far too much time on it.

for clarification, I want to be able to manually craft runes on my main, while using this to make my alts runners.

wondering if I can use this script on alt accounts and manually use my main account to craft runes? have a 2day ban on my main, so botting it really isn't an option as it's only non-99 on rs3 is div and I've spent far too much time on it.

for clarification, I want to be able to manually craft runes on my main, while using this to make my alts runners.

That's the main point of this script, so yes it's possible. Feel free to request a free 24 hour trial to try it.

yeah sure I'll take a 24 hr trial thanks (:

I upvoted, can I have a trial?

dunno if you have a bot that hands out trials.

also before I get the free trial I wanna know, what methods does it use to run essence to fire and nature altar? I imagine that I'd get more xp/hr if it uses duel rings for fire altar and making lava's, but if it doesnt then nature shop unnoting it probably better xp and gp

Edited by FreeAccBotter

yeah sure I'll take a 24 hr trial thanks (:

I upvoted, can I have a trial?

dunno if you have a bot that hands out trials.

also before I get the free trial I wanna know, what methods does it use to run essence to fire and nature altar? I imagine that I'd get more xp/hr if it uses duel rings for fire altar and making lava's, but if it doesnt then nature shop unnoting it probably better xp and gp

Enjoy. It doesn't support any kind of teleports. It uses the shop at the beach to unnote.