Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Range Guild [LOTS OF XP/HOUR] [18 HOUR PROGGY]⭐

Hashtag

I would like to buy the script for my main account, but with all these posts talking about bans I don't know anymore ):

Yea you should always be very careful when botting on accounts you can not afford to lose. It is a risky game out there.

I upvoted, can I have a trial?

Nvm, bought it

The script continuously keeps spam clicking "middle mouse button controls the camera" 

Manually enable esc closes interfaces in the game settings. It solves that problem.

Did that, now it just clicks settings -> controls and does nothing

Got the exact same problem. Just bought te script, because I belive in Hashtag haha. Hopefully you know a solution Hastag.

Did that, now it just clicks settings -> controls and does nothing

Got the exact same problem. Just bought te script, because I belive in Hashtag haha. Hopefully you know a solution Hastag.

Hey guys, manually enable esc closes interfaces AND hide npc attack options. The script is trying to do it itself but with the recent RS update some widget ids changed and for that reason it keeps clicking wrong buttons. But if you manually do this the script will continue to bot normally. Sorry for this inconvenience!

Hey guys, manually enable esc closes interfaces AND hide npc attack options. The script is trying to do it itself but with the recent RS update some widget ids changed and for that reason it keeps clicking wrong buttons. But if you manually do this the script will continue to bot normally. Sorry for this inconvenience!

Thanks for the quick answer! Unfortunately it's still not working. Task = Shoot, but it aims a little above the target, so it doesn't hit it, weird huh? 

Edited by Thomaschii