Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

One thing i noticed, the script stops using the rock cake for a while. Noticed my HP sitting at almost 15. It would still use absorption potions, but would completely ignore  the rock cake.

Edited by Raphabellon

hey so i am having issues setting it up. it works well when inside nmz but it has trouble finding its way when outside

Set your zoom to default.

A couple of suggestions/concerns for this script:

1) It has trouble finding it's way back into NMZ after a match. It misses "Drink Potion" multiple times.

2) Suggest adding the option for "Use Super Combat Potions" in the UI/script. This would be great for those of us that use the Rock Cake and don't require Overloads - allowing us to use more Absorptions.

Other than that, it's functionality is great. Like I said, it has a hard time finding it's way back inside. The Combat Potions are just a preference.

Thanks again,

ohdia

Set your zoom to default. I'll think about the suggestion. Thanks.

I upvoted, can I have a trial?

Enjoy.

I upvoted, can I have a trial please?

Enjoy.

I upvoted, can I have a trial?

Enjoy.

upvoted, would love a trial thanks!

Enjoy.

One thing i noticed, the script stops using the rock cake for a while. Noticed my HP sitting at almost 15. It would still use absorption potions, but would completely ignore  the rock cake.

Thanks for the bug report!

Bit of trouble on startup. Cursor kind of just floated above the chest when buying potions and when attempting to activate the dream.

Set your zoom to default.

May I have a trial, please? I upvoted, too.

I haven't botted in 3+ years but I'm feeling risky, I'll 100% purchase it later on.

Edited by dasani

Why does it auto spec? Using blowpipe with rapid heal method...

Also if you force it to stand in center, it will for some reason try to click outside the minigame?

edit: there is also no failsafe around getting the potions, i.e. you 15 absorb, and 13 overload it if accidently takes 16 absorb it will just be stuck in a loop taking out overloads and storing them back.

Edited by Zann

May I have a trial, please? I upvoted, too.

I haven't botted in 3+ years but I'm feeling risky, I'll 100% purchase it later on.

Enjoy.

Why does it auto spec? Using blowpipe with rapid heal method...

Also if you force it to stand in center, it will for some reason try to click outside the minigame?

edit: there is also no failsafe around getting the potions, i.e. you 15 absorb, and 13 overload it if accidently takes 16 absorb it will just be stuck in a loop taking out overloads and storing them back.

Hey, you can disable using special attack by not inputting a special weapon name in the gui. Could you get a gif or a video of the bugs you mentioned? Thanks.

So I figured out the problem with the script not using the rock cake. The script accidentally clicks on the guzzle option one to many times right as the overload expires. I end up having to exit the arena and re-running the bot. Happened 25 minutes in 4 times in a row for me now.