Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

10 hours ago, fatdjj said:

I'm probaby an idiot, im trying to do overload/absorb method with dh and rock cake. i cant seem to get it to stop trying to buy pots and it doesnt use the ovl/absorb when it gets in the dream. can you help me with the settings?

edit: its using the overload, when will it use the absorb?

2 minutes ago, kingjohn180 said:

I'm having same issue, it will just keep getting pots and put them away constantly. the task just says barrel 

but im using a abyssal bludgeon 

Hey, could either of you record a gif of your game screen when this issue is happening? Could you also take a screenshot of your gui settings? Also, please take a look at the debug console in case any errors pop up. Thank you.

On 11/20/2018 at 12:56 AM, ryuh said:

Using rock cake, ovl and abs method gets stuck after dream at potion barrels keeps depositing and taking out.

Hi, please take a screenshot of your gui settings and a gif of your game screen. Thanks.

15 hours ago, ballplayer16 said:

I reacted can I get a free trial?

Enjoy.

10 hours ago, tejasv said:

does this script work for range? currently 90 range, 43 prayer, 45 def, 91 hp. Would be using blowpipe.

To my understanding it works for range.

On 11/21/2018 at 8:33 PM, zerotwo02 said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

On 11/22/2018 at 12:14 AM, tejasv said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

Enjoy both of you.

Hi there!

Great work, I've used this successfully with melee and ranged training and am quite happy with your script!

Unfortunately magic doesn't seem to work that well with it.

When going to reselect a spell, it chooses the defensive option of autocast instead of the standard, and doesn't seem to recognize ancient spells.

I left this to run overnight and unfortunately came back to having completed one game and being stuck with the autocast dialogue open with the mouse centered between the 16 spells.

I hope you can address this as I would really like to be able to use magic in NMZ and continue using your script

All the best!

To people stuck constantly storing and withdrawing potions - you have one of two possible problems that I've experienced

1) You have asked to use more potions than your inventory will allow. Check your math.

2) You have more of a potion in your inventory than you have specified in your settings (eg: 10 overloads in inventory, 8 scripted, game is constantly trying to withdraw more overloads the inventory can fit, deposits to try again

I've had this a few times and is solely user error