Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

Hahah thank you for the support! :wub: Let me know if you have any questions.

Do I have to enter the amount of doses or the amount of potions I want when I am setting the bot up? Like if I want 6 overloads, do I enter 24 or 6?

Do I have to enter the amount of doses or the amount of potions I want when I am setting the bot up? Like if I want 6 overloads, do I enter 24 or 6?

You enter 6 if I recall correctly.

Character seems to get stuck if you don't use up all your potions after the NMZ ends. It will keep trying to retrieve more potions than you have and that leads the character get stuck in endless loop of trying to loot the barrel. I might have done something wrong, so please tell me if I did. My in-game settings are set as described in the first post.

Character seems to get stuck if you don't use up all your potions after the NMZ ends. It will keep trying to retrieve more potions than you have and that leads the character get stuck in endless loop of trying to loot the barrel. I might have done something wrong, so please tell me if I did. My in-game settings are set as described in the first post.

Does it not deposit the potions before trying to withdraw more? Which potions is it doing this with?

Oh wait I just realized my mistake. The reason it didn't deposit them was because the barrels were full :P I guess that's kinda of an issue 

Just logs out after dying and running back it seems to throw it to random puzzle login

edit; debug console says 

• [iNFO]13:41:47: Stopping script: no sufficient amount of points to buy potions.  

however i have 39k points?

Edited by alignments