Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

Hi there,

I just wanted to say, purely from observing how you present yourself on this board, you care about the quality of script you put out. Excellent support to your consumers as well!

I would very much like to purchase your script as you offer this much support on it. Is it possible for me to get a trial on it?

Thank you!

EDIT: I upvoted. :-)

Enjoy the trial! Thank you for your kind words :wub:

thanks for the updates hashtag, i found one bug, it doesnt use rock cake when hp goes back up to 2

Hmm I made it to eat rock cake at random 2 or 3 hp. Are you flicking prayer?

Not sure if this is only happening to me, but if i dc in the nightmarezone and i have anything but a 4 dose pot it buggs when it tries to regear. It does the math correctly,

If i dc and have a 2 dose and the whole inventory is filled up with pots, it will try to withdraw 2 doses from the chest but the inventory is full.

before it just used to bank everything and start up the inventory from fresh

pic is from the bot trying to withdraw pots for a long time

https://gyazo.com/f35ff6024ac63680195e0e8297f474de

Not sure if this is only happening to me, but if i dc in the nightmarezone and i have anything but a 4 dose pot it buggs when it tries to regear. It does the math correctly,

If i dc and have a 2 dose and the whole inventory is filled up with pots, it will try to withdraw 2 doses from the chest but the inventory is full.

before it just used to bank everything and start up the inventory from fresh

pic is from the bot trying to withdraw pots for a long time

https://gyazo.com/f35ff6024ac63680195e0e8297f474de

How does it get full inventory? Does the inventory contain empty vials or what? :o

If i stand in the bank, it will close the bank run to chest and buy whatever doses i am telling it to do. that is all fine i guess.  So it goes into the nightmare zone with an inventory of lets say 20 absorbs, 7 overloads and a dwarven rock cake. If it disconnects and has a vial that has anything but 4 doses, it can't regear. Lets say i drank exactly 1 dose of overload and dc. It now goes to the chest to buy 1 dose but cant withdraw it cuz inventory full. 

It used to just run to the bank deposit everything and then take out the starting items. That way all you had to do was have plenty of pots in your bank. Can you make and option for this`? it would make the script run flawless for me again 

If i stand in the bank, it will close the bank run to chest and buy whatever doses i am telling it to do. that is all fine i guess.  So it goes into the nightmare zone with an inventory of lets say 20 absorbs, 7 overloads and a dwarven rock cake. If it disconnects and has a vial that has anything but 4 doses, it can't regear. Lets say i drank exactly 1 dose of overload and dc. It now goes to the chest to buy 1 dose but cant withdraw it cuz inventory full. 

It used to just run to the bank deposit everything and then take out the starting items. That way all you had to do was have plenty of pots in your bank. Can you make and option for this`? it would make the script run flawless for me again 

OK I understand it now. I thought it fills the (3) to (4) when you withdraw (1) from the barrel but that is not the case.

I don't think I will go back to banking the potions. I will find a way to fix this flaw, either by dropping one full potion and picking it up once combined the incomplete pots or starting the dream even though there is a (3) potion and full inventory.

But for now I advice you to reduce the amount of potions to avoid this flaw from happening. Thank you for the constructive feedback =)

Enjoy the trial! Thank you for your kind words :wub:

Hmm I made it to eat rock cake at random 2 or 3 hp. Are you flicking prayer?

aweesome, you sir are a boss, hands down the best script ever