Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

Thanks! 

Testing it right now. Works good so far, using range. 

Maybe add Super Range Potion support?

Hey,

I am currently working on a complete overhaul on this script. I am rewriting it all at the moment. By doing this I can easily add new features and keep my motivation to update the script when needed because of having prettier code. And what comes to features, I've already added super ranging & magic potions, potion buying & withdrawing them from the barrels. I am yet to add more ranging/magic features such as ammo collecting from ground and autocasting. Other than that the new update is ready.

Hey,

I am currently working on a complete overhaul on this script. I am rewriting it all at the moment. By doing this I can easily add new features and keep my motivation to update the script when needed because of having prettier code. And what comes to features, I've already added super ranging & magic potions, potion buying & withdrawing them from the barrels. I am yet to add more ranging/magic features such as ammo collecting from ground and autocasting. Other than that the new update is ready.

Hey man, while you're at it, don't you think you should make it stand in a slightly different spot every time? Just a similar area maybe.

At the moment, it stands in one specific square every single time, and upon entering dream it navigates to that one square through one click of the minimap with pinpoint accuracy, every single time. I think that's a red flag for Jagex if they start looking into our accounts. And maybe random camera movements (every few mins) would be good too. Just some feedback for you.

Edited by npg323

can I get a trial please? :)

Enjoy!

Hey man, while you're at it, don't you think you should make it stand in a slightly different spot every time? Just a similar area maybe.

At the moment, it stands in one specific square every single time, and upon entering dream it navigates to that one square through one click of the minimap with pinpoint accuracy, every single time. I think that's a red flag for Jagex if they start looking into our accounts. And maybe random camera movements (every few mins) would be good too. Just some feedback for you.

Oh I forgot to mention that is added too! Gui input allows you to select to force stand in center, force corner or anywhere.

Sneak peek of #1NMZ version 2.0! I am almost done with it and it should be updated soon. It will have a bunch of new features. Let me know what you think and throw suggestions at me =)

cbMA8jl.png

Similar looking gui with new options.

koWQvYP.png

Sneak peek of #1NMZ version 2.0! I am almost done with it and it should be updated soon. It will have a bunch of new features. Let me know what you think and throw suggestions at me =)

Awesome, I'm excited for the update. Looks good.