Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

I bought the script for $9 and I can say its totally worth it. The only problem the script has is that it only wants to stand at the lower right corner and fight monsters there. it should let you manually control where you want to stand and fight. This creates a problem where a zapper spawns in the middle of the map, your guy runs to click it, then runs back to the lower right corner, making the zapper useless. This can also be a hazard when it comes to bot detection because it always goes back and fights at the same spot. Try to have the script move the screen around with the arrow keys or check stats or something as well. the anti ban on this is done pretty well but just putting some constructive criticism.

I bought the script for $9 and I can say its totally worth it. The only problem the script has is that it only wants to stand at the lower right corner and fight monsters there. it should let you manually control where you want to stand and fight. This creates a problem where a zapper spawns in the middle of the map, your guy runs to click it, then runs back to the lower right corner, making the zapper useless. This can also be a hazard when it comes to bot detection because it always goes back and fights at the same spot. Try to have the script move the screen around with the arrow keys or check stats or something as well. the anti ban on this is done pretty well but just putting some constructive criticism.

Hi there, thank you for the feedback! By looking at most of the Nightmare Zone guides on YouTube you can see they all stand on that specific tile. The script stands on that tile to gain maximum exp/hour as that is the ideal spot to stand on. I can see if I can add some stat checking/rotating camera in the next update.

i thought it flicks Piety to save on pray pots, is there a possibility to add Piety flicking? if you can add that then this is the perfect script!

Edited by jamal zulfiqa

Hi is this safe for 1 defence pure? 

By that I mean there's no way it'd change attack styles?

Nothing in the code will affect your attack style. It is very unlikely that the game would somehow lag and then the script changes it. To be 100% safe, don't use special attack as it wont then even open the combat tab :)

Let me know if you have any other questions!