Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

my i have a free trial please? will upvote

Done. Enjoy!

Okay so thanks for the trial I got a few days ago. I went ahead and bought the script and i'm loving it. Works perfect havent had a single problem . I'd recommend you guys buy this

That is lovely to hear! :wub:

I've pushed an update that improves the usage of rock cake. You will notice the difference! =)

Done. Enjoy!

I've pushed an update that improves the usage of rock cake. You will notice the difference! =)

I just tried to use the script today, it eats rock cake after it enters nmz now. But it is not taking absorption potions anymore.

I liked him eating rock cakes before entering nmz. with the new update It seems like he could die since the bot takes 1 dose overload, eats rock cakes to 1hp, and then would take absolutions (once you fix eating absorptions).  It looks like the creatures spawn before he can complete getting hp to 1, and has a chance of getting 1 shot by monsters. Maybe prioritize absorptions, eat rock cakes to 51 hp, prayer flick, and THEN take an overload dose?

Edited by Mog

I just tried to use the script today, it eats rock cake after it enters nmz now. But it is not taking absorption potions anymore.

I liked him eating rock cakes before entering nmz. with the new update It seems like he could die since the bot takes 1 dose overload, eats rock cakes to 1hp, and then would take absolutions (once you fix eating absorptions).  It looks like the creatures spawn before he can complete getting hp to 1, and has a chance of getting 1 shot by monsters. Maybe prioritize absorptions, eat rock cakes to 51 hp, prayer flick, and THEN take an overload dose?

Same, it doesn't drink absorptions :(

Same, it doesn't drink absorptions :(

I'll see what I can do once I get home. It is weird though because for me it worked. I'll let you guys know when I am done!

Fixed! =)

Done. Enjoy!

Hey bro, up until now I've had no problems but now the protect from melee isn't working. 

Edited by Jonachi

02/12/2016 02:22 AM GMT

It enters the dream, rock cakes down to 1 hp, then runs to the middle, without drinking absorps.

Latest Client as well.

bought the script. love it for strength but, are you going to add a recharging blow pipe option soon so it doesn't time out for blow pipe training?

same, just bought it

Yeah, I'm sure he'll fix it soon.

Hi guys, I just tested and it does work. You just need to set keybindings to default ;)

02/12/2016 02:22 AM GMT

It enters the dream, rock cakes down to 1 hp, then runs to the middle, without drinking absorps.

Latest Client as well.

Hello, I've pushed an update few minutes ago. It'll be approved by Dreamlicker later today. Sorry for the inconvenience.

bought the script. love it for strength but, are you going to add a recharging blow pipe option soon so it doesn't time out for blow pipe training?

Hmm never thought of that. How does it actually work?