Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

On 5/27/2022 at 6:28 PM, LooLax said:

Hi! First of all, great script, recently bought it and I'm loving it!

However I found one small inconvenience, whenever you enable the power surge special it equips your special attack weapon but everytime you drop below the needed power for the special attack it swaps back to your main weapon to then swap back to your special attack weapon 1 second later. Would be nice to see something to workaround this.

Cheers

Hey, thanks for the report. I'll look into this when I next update the script.

• 2 weeks later...
    On 5/28/2022 at 7:22 PM, Hashtag said:

Hey, thanks for the report. I'll look into this when I next update the script.

Please fix the special attack problems, its the only thing that stops me from buying this :(

the problem is its not switching back to main weapon. looks like it sits with the spec weapon until it fills up to spec amount and then spec and sits back waiting with it again.

and btw if you could make an option that it use spec only when power surge is active it would be amazing with ornated granite maul (the 50% spec required).

ty.

On 6/6/2022 at 1:35 AM, Netanel said:

Please fix the special attack problems, its the only thing that stops me from buying this :(

the problem is its not switching back to main weapon. looks like it sits with the spec weapon until it fills up to spec amount and then spec and sits back waiting with it again.

and btw if you could make an option that it use spec only when power surge is active it would be amazing with ornated granite maul (the 50% spec required).

ty.

Which special weapon are you using, and what is your primary weapon?

Hey @Hashtag

Love the script so far, just wondering if you would be able to please add the option for locator orb as well as dwarven rock cake? 

Thanks!

23 hours ago, bworp said:

Hey @Hashtag

Love the script so far, just wondering if you would be able to please add the option for locator orb as well as dwarven rock cake? 

Thanks!

Hey, locator orb is planned for a future update. The script does already support dwarven rock cake.

On 6/7/2022 at 2:13 PM, Hashtag said:

Which special weapon are you using, and what is your primary weapon?

dragon scimitar and i tried both with dds and gmaul.

maybe its the (t) on the dscimy.

ill try again with regular scimy.

btw still would be awesome if u add option to spec only when power surge is activated

4 hours ago, Netanel said:

dragon scimitar and i tried both with dds and gmaul.

maybe its the (t) on the dscimy.

ill try again with regular scimy.

btw still would be awesome if u add option to spec only when power surge is activated

Alright, thanks for the info. Yeah I believe the (t) could cause issues like this. I'll see what I can do. Also, thanks for the suggestion!

Edit: I'm curious to know what you entered as the primary weapon in the gui? Did you let the script fill the field, or did you manually input it?

• 2 months later...
    # NMZ has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v3.251 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Updated script code to work with upcoming client changes
    • Ensure you're running the latest client version by running the DBLauncher.jar file
    Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...