Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

19 hours ago, lunargrace said:

I have this script , a few things, 1. It keeps randomly stopping and hasn't been able to run for any longer than 2hours without disconnecting, also kinda annoying it can't repair barrows, but I have to repair anyway as it's disconnecting every 2hours. Also I recently stopped being able to see teXP gained/per hour? Any idea how to fix?

Hey, what do you mean by disconnecting? Is it a problem in your internet connection? To see the paint, you need to use the launcher to start the client.

16 hours ago, nrwriter said:

Hey can I get a trial? :)

9 hours ago, Kirros said:

I reacted, can I have a free trial? :)

5 hours ago, BotBoy6969 said:

hey bud, could I get a quick trail before I purchase? thanks!

Enjoy all of you.

1 hour ago, Ipwnedjooo said:

Hey, i purchased the script, how long until i can use it?

It should be in your client. If not, please open a thread in the billing support section.

12 hours ago, cheegrah said:

Special attacking seems to be broken (at least with gmaul), was working fine just a couple days ago

Hey, are you using regular gmaul the with (or)? Can I get a screenshot of your gui settings, please?

Currently seems to have an issue with picking up ammo (using rune arrows). Also, after I finish a run in NMZ, the script gets stuck in a loop of trying to buy absorption pot doses and fails to restart another instance . Any suggestions or fixes for this?

I'm also having an issue with special attacks. I've tried using d thrownaxes, regular msb, regular g maul, and g maul(or). It never uses the special attack and stays on the task "special" unless it's time for other tasks such as dwarven cake, then once it's done it'll go back to "special". Power surges are also picked up but no special attacks are done.  

15 hours ago, adforfood said:

Currently seems to have an issue with picking up ammo (using rune arrows). Also, after I finish a run in NMZ, the script gets stuck in a loop of trying to buy absorption pot doses and fails to restart another instance . Any suggestions or fixes for this?

Hey, could you take a screenshot of your gui settings so I can take a look at it, please?

14 hours ago, Yugheld said:

I'm also having an issue with special attacks. I've tried using d thrownaxes, regular msb, regular g maul, and g maul(or). It never uses the special attack and stays on the task "special" unless it's time for other tasks such as dwarven cake, then once it's done it'll go back to "special". Power surges are also picked up but no special attacks are done.  

Hey, I'm curious, do you have a F-key set for opening the combat tab?

31 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, could you take a screenshot of your gui settings so I can take a look at it, please?

Hey, I'm curious, do you have a F-key set for opening the combat tab?

Hey, it's set to F1. 

3 minutes ago, Yugheld said:

Hey, it's set to F1. 

Okay, I updated the script very recently and I think it was working fine at that point. Could you try to see if deleting jagexcache directory would help? It's located in C:\Users\You\.

12 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Okay, I updated the script very recently and I think it was working fine at that point. Could you try to see if deleting jagexcache directory would help? It's located in C:\Users\You\.

I'm not sure if i'm searching in the right location, so I go to C:/Users/me/jagexcache/oldschool/LIVE then there is a bunch of main_file idx files. 

Is that where I should be searching?