Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

im having trouble running the bot for longer the about 2-3 hours, and i know it can go longer (had this bot for a while, amazing script btw). I use DH no spec, but it would get stuck outside the entrance of nmz, with the task "afk" i had it set up no break but it would sit there...

On 11/23/2018 at 6:54 PM, mNtn said:

Hi there!

Great work, I've used this successfully with melee and ranged training and am quite happy with your script!

Unfortunately magic doesn't seem to work that well with it.

When going to reselect a spell, it chooses the defensive option of autocast instead of the standard, and doesn't seem to recognize ancient spells.

I left this to run overnight and unfortunately came back to having completed one game and being stuck with the autocast dialogue open with the mouse centered between the 16 spells.

I hope you can address this as I would really like to be able to use magic in NMZ and continue using your script

All the best!

Hey, thanks for the bug report. I'll look into this.

On 11/23/2018 at 6:57 PM, mNtn said:

To people stuck constantly storing and withdrawing potions - you have one of two possible problems that I've experienced

1) You have asked to use more potions than your inventory will allow. Check your math.

2) You have more of a potion in your inventory than you have specified in your settings (eg: 10 overloads in inventory, 8 scripted, game is constantly trying to withdraw more overloads the inventory can fit, deposits to try again

I've had this a few times and is solely user error

Great post!

On 11/24/2018 at 9:22 AM, tryformoney said:

im having trouble running the bot for longer the about 2-3 hours, and i know it can go longer (had this bot for a while, amazing script btw). I use DH no spec, but it would get stuck outside the entrance of nmz, with the task "afk" i had it set up no break but it would sit there...

Hey, could you please take a screenshot of your gui settings and game screen when this is happening? Thanks.

Script used to not let my health go up to 8 with rapid heal. HP now bounces to 8 and all absorption points are lost causing more games per hour

UPDATE: DONT USE BLOW PIPE SPEC LUL

Edited by paulrevere

15 hours ago, rybar94 said:

I reacted can I get a free trial?

Enjoy.

13 hours ago, paulrevere said:

Script used to not let my health go up to 8 with rapid heal. HP now bounces to 8 and all absorption points are lost causing more games per hour

UPDATE: DONT USE BLOW PIPE SPEC LUL

Haha, yes blowpipe special heals you, don't use it.