Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

8 hours ago, fiveshot007 said:

I Upvoted, Can I have a trial please?

Thanks!

Enjoy.

5 hours ago, gozenbo said:

Hey this script has been a really smooth experience overall but i'm having a couple of issues with it, I keep getting logged out after random amounts of time (sometimes a few minutes, sometimes a few of hours). Haven't managed to catch it doing whatever is logging me out yet (I assume it's just stopping everything and then i get logged out from inactivity) but i had a look at the debug window from around the time i got logged out and i chucked in a screenie. the script says it's still running but it's just chilling at the log in window not doing anything. This screenshot was taken after it running smoothly for about an hour. I've also found it a few times now sitting on the login screen with "solving random: log in" written on the side but it's stuck on connecting to server perpetually and i need to restart the client, which makes it work for a while before the problem repeats. Any help would be much appreciated

yes.PNG

Hey, seems like you have connectivity issues to DreamBot. Also, have you stored your account's details in the account manager in client?

1 hour ago, Jon8502 said:

I can't seem to get power surge to work properly, my character picks it up but doesn't switch to my gmaul. any ideas?

Hey, could you please take a screenshot of your gui settings? Try enabling fresh start in client settings and restarting your client.

13 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Enjoy.

Hey, seems like you have connectivity issues to DreamBot. Also, have you stored your account's details in the account manager in client?

Hey, could you please take a screenshot of your gui settings? Try enabling fresh start in client settings and restarting your client.

I apologize, I'm not sure which settings is the gui. Is it this one? Also i enabled fresh start and restarted.

1.png

Wanted to give hashtag a shout out. I've used this script to get max combat with no bans. It was already a super smooth bot when I was looking into using it but it didn't yet have the rapid heal prayer flick timer added, so I messaged Hashtag to present the idea (you're welcome other users :P) and not only did he respond, but he had the option to edit the timer on the rapid heal prayer flick added to the script in just a few days! So... awesome script, awesome scripter that listens to his users. Much recommended.

10 hours ago, Jon8502 said:

I apologize, I'm not sure which settings is the gui. Is it this one? Also i enabled fresh start and restarted.

1.png

Gui is the window you input potion amounts etc.

7 hours ago, AngHalimaw said:

Wanted to give hashtag a shout out. I've used this script to get max combat with no bans. It was already a super smooth bot when I was looking into using it but it didn't yet have the rapid heal prayer flick timer added, so I messaged Hashtag to present the idea (you're welcome other users :P) and not only did he respond, but he had the option to edit the timer on the rapid heal prayer flick added to the script in just a few days! So... awesome script, awesome scripter that listens to his users. Much recommended.

Thank you for your kind words! Also, be sure to review the script on its store page as well.

14 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Gui is the window you input potion amounts etc.

Thank you for your kind words! Also, be sure to review the script on its store page as well.

1.png

12 hours ago, Jon8502 said:

1.png

You've written the weapons with capital G and M. That's not how they're written in the game. Use the refresh button to automatically fetch the correct names of your items.

8 hours ago, Hashtag said:

You've written the weapons with capital G and M. That's not how they're written in the game. Use the refresh button to automatically fetch the correct names of your items.

I'm an idiot, that worked. Thank you!

I'm probaby an idiot, im trying to do overload/absorb method with dh and rock cake. i cant seem to get it to stop trying to buy pots and it doesnt use the ovl/absorb when it gets in the dream. can you help me with the settings?

edit: its using the overload, when will it use the absorb?

Edited by fatdjj

10 hours ago, fatdjj said:

I'm probaby an idiot, im trying to do overload/absorb method with dh and rock cake. i cant seem to get it to stop trying to buy pots and it doesnt use the ovl/absorb when it gets in the dream. can you help me with the settings?

edit: its using the overload, when will it use the absorb?

I'm having same issue, it will just keep getting pots and put them away constantly. the task just says barrel 

but im using a abyssal bludgeon