Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

15 hours ago, rsbotagsDdk2 said:

@bhf it crashes when buying overloads/absorps too. keeps buying / storing. 

Seems to be down atm.

It's updated and works fine now.

On 10/8/2018 at 2:15 AM, jingsung said:

I reacted, can i have a trial?

Enjoy.

On 10/9/2018 at 8:52 AM, rsbotagsDdk2 said:

just logs out and in and out and in on start?

On 10/9/2018 at 10:15 AM, jingsung said:

doesnt seem to run rock cake strat 

On 10/9/2018 at 10:23 AM, Sissu said:

mine is also not running rock cake strategy, hasn't been working since last update either.

Hey, is this still happening? On Thursdays the game updates and the client needs to be updated as well, most commonly the scripts don't need a separate update.

On 10/10/2018 at 5:53 AM, rsbotagsDdk2 said:

mine is doing rock cake on both accs.
    Anyone know why my overlay isnt showing tho? the bot is running but cant see any stats

Use the launcher to start the client.

On 10/10/2018 at 11:36 AM, P00pooplata said:

It had an issue with empty vials and got stuck for a while at bank. Kept trying to withdraw prayer pots but had empty vials in inventory. so it would withdraw and then put back and withdraw and put back.

EDIT: So that only happens when you have it set to prayer pots only.

So i added overload and absorb and it started dropping my empty vials. everything is running good now but if anyone ever wanted to just do prayer when they start out like i did it would get stuck at bank and look really odd

Hey, thanks for the bug report, I'll have to look into it.

On 10/11/2018 at 3:46 AM, boogerdicks said:

Just bought the script its running flawlessly in the sense of using potions starting matches and using the rock cake. It wont spec tho with Magic bow (i) probably other weapons too and its not grabbing power ups or picking up ammo. Please Fix and ill go give you a 5 star rating. Thank you for the script and your time.

Hey, thanks for the feedback, I'll take these into consideration.

On 10/11/2018 at 7:11 AM, Kreinam said:

Forgot to like at upvote. 😇

I reacted, can I have a trial?

Enjoy.

On 10/11/2018 at 4:45 PM, taylorj94 said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

Enjoy.

On 10/11/2018 at 6:14 PM, bhf said:

RS update won't let the bot click on absorbs past 650 at start of dream and when trying to use special it clicks on auto retaliate.

If anyone is still running the script I would babysit it and turn off special.  All you would have to do it drink absorbs every so often until its fixed.

Hey, after this weeks OSRS update it's no longer possible to drink absorption over 650? Is that what you mean?

On 10/12/2018 at 1:37 AM, rsbotagsDdk2 said:

@bhf it crashes when buying overloads/absorps too. keeps buying / storing. 

Seems to be down atm.

Hey, is this still happening? On Thursdays the game updates and the client needs to be updated as well, most commonly the scripts don't need a separate update.

3 hours ago, flycon said:

i reacted can i please have a trial?

Enjoy.

Thanks! I bought the script, It works fine except it doesn't seem to use the rock cake function, which means I have to babysit. Any idea how to fix this?

2 hours ago, noodle said:

Thanks! I bought the script, It works fine except it doesn't seem to use the rock cake function, which means I have to babysit. Any idea how to fix this?

Hey, could you take a screenshot of your game screen, gui settings and the debug console? Thanks. Also, try deleting your jagexcache from C:\Users\You\ and retry.

On 10/16/2018 at 10:17 AM, Hashtag said:

Hey, could you take a screenshot of your game screen, gui settings and the debug console? Thanks. Also, try deleting your jagexcache from C:\Users\You\ and retry.

Ah, deleting the jagexcache did the trick, this script is amazing - and thank you so much for the support.