Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

https://imgur.com/ElqV6Do

I've been using this script for 10-12 hours per day for the past couple of weeks and it has been amazing.

I've only been stuck 3 times depositing money into the coffer and sometimes it doesn't activate the power ups in the dreams, but other than that it has been running flawlessly.

On 9/23/2018 at 4:31 PM, xbodyz said:

how do i do it access the FT sorry im such a nub

I'm sorry, what do you mean?

On 9/23/2018 at 9:19 PM, Kami said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

Thanks for doing this <3

Enjoy.

On 9/24/2018 at 6:01 AM, bhf said:

https://imgur.com/ElqV6Do

I've been using this script for 10-12 hours per day for the past couple of weeks and it has been amazing.

I've only been stuck 3 times depositing money into the coffer and sometimes it doesn't activate the power ups in the dreams, but other than that it has been running flawlessly.

Woah, nice! Thanks for the information about the issues, I'll look into them when I can. Be sure to review the script on its store page as well!

Hey Hashtag, love your script, botted over 100m NMZ points and 6 99's and 5 90's with zero bans and now coming back to it after a 3-4 month RS hiatus and experiencing a bug... It continually attempts to buy 65 doses. I've cleared out my reserve of pots and it continues to keep buying 65 doses after it fills back up... This  is what the client debugger says. I also noticed before this bug occurred, that it would attempt to take out potions when the inventory was already setup. It used to restock the inventory if it was full of pots (return potions, take them back out) but now it chooses the "no" option when asked to return the pots and is stuck on a continuous loop trying to take out potions when the inventory is full.

Fixed window and default zoom. Never seen this before in all the hours that I've used your script. Please find below a short recording of the bug.

Edit: It's an unlisted video, so don't worry about the video title, I did that for my own filing purposes.

Edited by I KO I

On 9/25/2018 at 10:20 PM, HazeBlazer said:

I'd love a trial please if possible and does this support pray method? and absorp method?

Yes, it does support pray and absorb method.

Edited by bhf