Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

2 minutes ago, BravosWorkers said:

Thanks, could you copy and paste that error line here? Select it and click CTRL + C to copy it. Is it still getting stuck at the coffer? Could you take a screenshot of the game screen when that happens? The rock cake issue I'm not sure what's causing it, I'll have to look into it.

2 minutes ago, BravosWorkers said:

http://prntscr.com/keorpg

That happened when the bot was confused, it didn't know how to store/grab the potion amt to make it work with the pre-chosen amount.

I can't figure how to copy the debugging thing

ive noticed if u dont have the exact spaces available it wont work. empty your inv and only use potions adding up to a total of 27 if your using a rock cake

12 hours ago, BravosWorkers said:

http://prntscr.com/keorpg

That happened when the bot was confused, it didn't know how to store/grab the potion amt to make it work with the pre-chosen amount.

I can't figure how to copy the debugging thing

How many potions did you input in the gui? Could you capture a screenshot of your gui settings as well? Thanks. You can copy a line from the console by selecting the line and pressing the CTRL and C keys simultaneously. Then you can paste it here.

On 7/29/2018 at 4:49 PM, sjorsofso said:

Could I please have a trial mate?

Hey, I reacted a while ago and didn't receive anything. Is this still possible?

the bot seems to be working much better now. not sure if anything was fixed or not but the xp and points per hour seem to be on par with correct usage of overloads

Edited by jwright94