Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

Hey any idea when the new patch will go in? Still getting stuck at re-entering and it looks pretty sketchy to just stand there for 20 minutes

Hey, it should be live now =). I'm eager to hear feedback from you guys now!

I upvoted can i have a free trial? seriously considering buying 

Enjoy =).

Just posting to say thanks. 99 Attack, Strength, Defence, and HP because of this script.  :)

Congratulations! I'd appreciate if you reviewed the script here (in case you haven't already). And thank you for the support :wub:!

0e46aa1515acc07eefc8f6c9f1f1b3c2.png

https://gyazo.com/0e46aa1515acc07eefc8f6c9f1f1b3c2 will be 60 hours overnight, verified lowest ban rate bot.

That is impressive! 55 hours :o . I would appreciate it if you reviewed the script here https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?app=nexus&module=payments&section=store&do=review_write&id=84 :wub:!

Hi

Got NMZ zone bot yesterday and took me some time to get it running.
    I got to the point it runs the minigame but I got some questions.

1. How do i acces the "optionscreen" whilst the bot is running. (talking about weap choice,use op potions)

2. If i click absorption potions it checks the money i put in and auto loggs off (Aint got a lot of points).

3. Anyway i can see the exp gained and cash (ifso) directly whilst the bot is running?

4. Doesn't seem to log back in after logging out

I added picture of the optionscreen I'm talking about

Thx a lot.

Jv

Also does not seem to log back in after logging out.

post-102264-0-73807200-1504170863_thumb.png

Hi hashtag, i was using your script yesterday and it was running perfectly. Today when i launched it, it took my potions out of barrels and then logs out. now every time i enable the script it just logs me out. suggestions?

Hi

Got NMZ zone bot yesterday and took me some time to get it running.

I got to the point it runs the minigame but I got some questions.

1. How do i acces the "optionscreen" whilst the bot is running. (talking about weap choice,use op potions)

2. If i click absorption potions it checks the money i put in and auto loggs off (Aint got a lot of points).

3. Anyway i can see the exp gained and cash (ifso) directly whilst the bot is running?

4. Doesn't seem to log back in after logging out

I added picture of the optionscreen I'm talking about

Thx a lot.

Jv

Also does not seem to log back in after logging out.

1. Options can not be changed whilst the script is running.
    2. I'm not sure what you mean by this but the script will stop if you don't have doses/sufficient points/cash.
    3. The experience gained can be seen in the paint. If you can't see the paint, are you on a Mac?
    4. Setup your Runescape account's login details in the client and start the script with the account selected and it will.

Hi hashtag, i was using your script yesterday and it was running perfectly. Today when i launched it, it took my potions out of barrels and then logs out. now every time i enable the script it just logs me out. suggestions?

Hey, open up the debug console (Tools > Debugging > Debug console) and see if the reason is printed there. If not, be in touch with me.

1. Options can not be changed whilst the script is running.
    2. I'm not sure what you mean by this but the script will stop if you don't have doses/sufficient points/cash.
    3. The experience gained can be seen in the paint. If you can't see the paint, are you on a Mac?
    4. Setup your Runescape account's login details in the client and start the script with the account selected and it will.

Hey, open up the debug console (Tools > Debugging > Debug console) and see if the reason is printed there. If not, be in touch with me.

2.It means i select to use absorption potions but I don't got any,It supports buying (new) ones?

3. How do I get in this paint? I'm not on a mac..

4.I'll find this 

Thx m8

2.It means i select to use absorption potions but I don't got any,It supports buying (new) ones?

3. How do I get in this paint? I'm not on a mac..

4.I'll find this 

Thx m8

It will buy new potions if you've got enough points. Are you running the latest launcher?