Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

For special attack I put Dragon dagger (p++) and it doesn't use it?

That's why you don't write them yourself  :P. Click the "Refresh" button and the script will detect them correctly =).

Been running it casually for the last few days, and it has ran flawlessly. I do agree with "wtflol" though, would be nice to see a larger range on when it drinks absorption's. Overall it's a great script. 

i bought it, but it doesn't seem to work for me. it doesn't start. It just stands there, and when i start in the dream itself, it doesn't do anything. All it has done is a special attack. Doesn't drink overloads or prayer pots. Am I doing something wrong @hashtag?

Edited by Gala

390c63651e4c9b56065cd81652820c4d.png

Fix this :)

When the screen is red the client is solving a random, in this case the bank pin random. That bug must be fixed by the developers as it's a client bug.

i bought it, but it doesn't seem to work for me. it doesn't start. It just stands there, and when i start in the dream itself, it doesn't do anything. All it has done is a special attack. Doesn't drink overloads or prayer pots. Am I doing something wrong @hashtag?

Currently the client is broken due to today's OSRS update. Wait until the developers have fixed the client and try again =).

When the screen is red the client is solving a random, in this case the bank pin random. That bug must be fixed by the developers as it's a client bug.

Currently the client is broken due to today's OSRS update. Wait until the developers have fixed the client and try again =).

Got it - thanks!

Hi @Hashtag, the bot is running great except for one thing. When it logs in after the break, it seems to get stuck on the coffer after it unlocks it.

Got it - thanks!

Hi @Hashtag, the bot is running great except for one thing. When it logs in after the break, it seems to get stuck on the coffer after it unlocks it.

I'll look in to this matter.

Hey man im really looking for a good Nmz script and i see yours is just what i need could i get a trial to try it out? ( I upvoted ) :)

Hey man im really looking for a good Nmz script and i see yours is just what i need could i get a trial to try it out? ( I upvoted ) :)

Enjoy =).