Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

this always uses abs up to 650 points. Making the script use abs to a random absorption point anywhere between 700-1000 will make it seem more human. 650 points everytime looks like a bot. very good bot otherwise. thanks

May i get a trial please. thanks in advance. edit: i upvoted. 

Enjoy =).

this always uses abs up to 650 points. Making the script use abs to a random absorption point anywhere between 700-1000 will make it seem more human. 650 points everytime looks like a bot. very good bot otherwise. thanks

IIRC it uses random value.

dude i cant get the script to start with overloads and absorbtions. it just stands there and does nothing. it only supports prayer overloads for me. why?

Thank you for the feedback. Are you completely sure you're on default zoom? Could you please post a screenshot of your game options where I can see the zoom slider. Thanks.

I think I figured out the issue. The bot would start to slightly miss-click when I moved my mouse slightly over the client screen while the script was running. Even though the mouse/keyboard option were disabled on my client, my mouse somehow still moves around in the client. I only hovered it over to change attack style etc. but now I do everything before hand, and the bot works perfectly so the problem was on my part. I just ran it for 15 hours straight thanks 

Can I get a trail?

upvoted, does this support range? could I use it for my pure?

Edited by almonds

so i figured out my problem, When i was using 4 strength pots it'd glitch but now I'm only using 1-2 and the rest are prayer pots and the script is working flawless! Great Script!

Can I get a trail?

upvoted, does this support range? could I use it for my pure?

Yeah it supports range, i got to 75 range using this script!

so i figured out my problem, When i was using 4 strength pots it'd glitch but now I'm only using 1-2 and the rest are prayer pots and the script is working flawless! Great Script!

Yeah it supports range, i got to 75 range using this script!