Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Can I pay with a card (not bank account)

phrat

Hey

I'm trying to buy VIP, but I don't want to link my bank account through Paypal to make the transaction. I have a regular debit card with adequate funds. Is there some way to use the card directly without linking the bank account?

Thanks

You can just link your debit card to your Paypal account instead of the bank account. 

To do this just log in to your Paypal account, go to wallet, and select the link new card button. 

If you don't want to do that then when you check out and are redirected to the Paypal payment page, just do this:

TKR7HhK.png

I believe when I bought VIP, I used my card as a guest on Paypal.

However, when I went to buy a script Paypal declined the payment and so I later bought the script using Paypal rather than card.

If by any chance you're trying to buy VIP and a script, try not adding the script to your shopping card and instead only VIP.

Otherwise, Papyal should work (as a guest) to buy Dreambot VIP.

Hope this helped!  

Archived