Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Looking for requests

slasso

Hi everyone! I am new to the community here and I want to start making scripts. I made my first script yesterday and it should be available on the sdn eventually (I think. I don't know how it works but I made a request for it and I uploaded it to my dreambot git repo). In the mean time, I would like to try to make a more useful script for something that the community would like.

I am open to suggestions of any kind. Personally, I was thinking about a runecrafting script that supports the efficient xp runs such as fires/lavas with dueling ring teleports or, astrals, and cosmics/nats. Keep in mind I am new to the dreambot API but I should be able to make a script for whatever you guys suggests.

fish looter at barb village pls xoxoxoxoo

Hi everyone! I am new to the community here and I want to start making scripts. I made my first script yesterday and it should be available on the sdn eventually (I think. I don't know how it works but I made a request for it and I uploaded it to my dreambot git repo). In the mean time, I would like to try to make a more useful script for something that the community would like.

I am open to suggestions of any kind. Personally, I was thinking about a runecrafting script that supports the efficient xp runs such as fires/lavas with dueling ring teleports or, astrals, and cosmics/nats. Keep in mind I am new to the dreambot API but I should be able to make a script for whatever you guys suggests.

My friend and I were on late last night and sad to find that there was no rune essence miner that functioned properly on the SDN. That would be a lovely script to have. :)

My friend and I were on late last night and sad to find that there was no rune essence miner that functioned properly on the SDN. That would be a lovely script to have. :)

Does mine not work? <_<

Does mine not work? <_<

No :( It mined a full inventory of Rune Essence then stood there and never left the mine.

We have tried starting it inside the mine, and at the Varrock east bank. Neither have worked. It succeeds when we started in the Rune shop with a full inventory of runes. It banked them and proceeded to mine. Not sure why it wouldn't mine earlier but would appreciate a check to see if there's anything that could be going wrong in the teleport out script.

No :( It mined a full inventory of Rune Essence then stood there and never left the mine.

When did you use this? I've recently pushed a patch that should stop that.

When did you use this? I've recently pushed a patch that should stop that.

I just tested it myself and the essence miner is working.

Actually, my bot mined the essence but is stuck in the bank with the bank open doing nothing. Does it work for pure essence?

fish looter at barb village pls xoxoxoxoo

You want to loot and bank the fish in edgeville?

We tested it last night without success and today it seems to be working but it wastes a crap ton of time standing around. It mines a full inventory of essence and stands in the mine for like 5 minutes before leaving. As soon as we manually leave the mine and start the script again it works, but it gets stuck like that relatively often.

I just tested it myself and the essence miner is working.

Actually, my bot mined the essence but is stuck in the bank with the bank open doing nothing. Does it work for pure essence?

This does not work for pure essence. It will only deposit rune ess.

We tested it last night without success and today it seems to be working but it wastes a crap ton of time standing around. It mines a full inventory of essence and stands in the mine for like 5 minutes before leaving. As soon as we manually leave the mine and start the script again it works, but it gets stuck like that relatively often.

The thing is that the portal is a dynamic entity and is very hard to detect. I'm currently working on ways to resolve this issue.

Archived