Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Shopping [200 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL LOCATIONS] [BUYING AND SELLING] [OPENS PACKS] [WORLD HOPPING]

Hashtag

No worries, I got it today for cash. But I seem to be having an issue with it logging itself out after one purchase.

It will attempt to hop worlds but instead just go back to the login screen. It doesn't always do it on the first jump, but 

within 5 world hops it kicks me off. Any ideas?

edit: I also noticed that when I do get logged out, my world at the bottom left shows 301 everytime. Something with that world somehow? 

I've tried a few different shops with different items, always happens within 5 minutes or so.

Edited by Dean

No worries, I got it today for cash. But I seem to be having an issue with it logging itself out after one purchase.

It will attempt to hop worlds but instead just go back to the login screen. It doesn't always do it on the first jump, but 

within 5 world hops it kicks me off. Any ideas?

edit: I also noticed that when I do get logged out, my world at the bottom left shows 301 everytime. Something with that world somehow? 

I've tried a few different shops with different items, always happens within 5 minutes or so.

Sorry for the late response!

Jagex has this thing which throws you to the login screen if you attempt to switch worlds too quickly. In order to let the script log back in amd continue, you need to add your account details to the client. After that is done you want to start the script with that account selected.

This usually happens when the script is set to buy only one item because then the script has to hop world more often.

Let me know if this helped you at all! =)

Sorry for the late response!

Jagex has this thing which throws you to the login screen if you attempt to switch worlds too quickly. In order to let the script log back in amd continue, you need to add your account details to the client. After that is done you want to start the script with that account selected.

This usually happens when the script is set to buy only one item because then the script has to hop world more often.

Let me know if this helped you at all! =)

Hey, I did this on day one figuring that was the issue but it was kicking me so often that my account was getting an error when trying to log back in saying that I was still logged in.

It may be my fault though because of the stuff I was trying to buy, like you said it may be hoping too fast. I'll rectract my refund request.

Also, anyone got any tips on what I should use it on? Having trouble finding something that doesn't kick me lol.

Hey, I did this on day one figuring that was the issue but it was kicking me so often that my account was getting an error when trying to log back in saying that I was still logged in.

It may be my fault though because of the stuff I was trying to buy, like you said it may be hoping too fast. I'll rectract my refund request.

Also, anyone got any tips on what I should use it on? Having trouble finding something that doesn't kick me lol.

I can push an update which makes the script wait a little bit before switching world. That should fix that problem.

requesting a trial as a member from another botting website :)

nvm ended up buying it and vip anyway, can you add a linear hop, so having multiple accounts on the same shop isn't ineffeicent thanks, also is it possible to log on the same world before clearing all the others, like as one account, or does it go through an entire cycle?

Edited by orphaneater

requesting a trial as a member from another botting website :)

nvm ended up buying it and vip anyway, can you add a linear hop, so having multiple accounts on the same shop isn't ineffeicent thanks, also is it possible to log on the same world before clearing all the others?

use fresh start in the client settings to log multiple accounts on one world, you would need to start up multiple clients though.

use fresh start in the client settings to log multiple accounts on one world, you would need to start up multiple clients though.

what does that have to do with linear hopping?

also can't seem to buy potions, probably because of the bracket input from dosage