Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Shopping [200 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL LOCATIONS] [BUYING AND SELLING] [OPENS PACKS] [WORLD HOPPING]

Hashtag

hey mate I bought this script everytime I go to start it at any shop it instantly stops and it says stopping in the gui please tell me what I'm doing wrong please

On 11/21/2018 at 8:39 PM, wastedd said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

On 11/22/2018 at 6:44 AM, momosimo said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

13 hours ago, jf73 said:

I reacted, may I have a trial?

Enjoy all of you.

3 hours ago, ddeel said:

hey mate I bought this script everytime I go to start it at any shop it instantly stops and it says stopping in the gui please tell me what I'm doing wrong please

Hi, you need to have more than 10k coins in the inventory in order for it to run.

If the NPC is behind a close door it tries to trade the person through the door rather than open it, would it be able to add a fail safe for when you get "you cant reach that" to open the door in the way?

3 minutes ago, andyizcool said:

If the NPC is behind a close door it tries to trade the person through the door rather than open it, would it be able to add a fail safe for when you get "you cant reach that" to open the door in the way?

Most locations it should open the door. Where are you trying to use it at?

2 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Most locations it should open the door. Where are you trying to use it at?

great kourend part of zeah, maybe the doors are different  idk