Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • new to this site

Tonka772

so i just joined dream-bot after being on quite the runescape hiatus for about 9 months, i just started a new fresh acc and haveplayed on it by hand a little and am waiting a few days to start botting, at which time i will purchase VIP, my question is, is if any people here have any suggestions for good scripts on this site either paid or free that are good for combat leveling and money making, i have botted a lot in my runescape career on oldschool and have been quite successful for the most part, so i know a thing or two about safe and effective botting. but tips are aways welcome and i hope you all can give me some good suggestions! and I'm probably going to end up making this account into a pure for some fun pking, idk, we will see. thanks again for any help :)

Welcome. For combat skills, I would highly suggest Pandemic's AIO. It's a wonderful script that is premium now but worked wonders even it's beta(free) stage. For moneymaking, there are scripts for everything from charging air orbs to killing green dragons. Both can make you a decent profit. Remember to enable Covert Mode when you get VIP. Happy Botting!

• 5 weeks later...
    • 2 months later...

Archived