Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Antibot a thing?

Calle

Well Antibans literally are useless and drops efficieny by a noticable margin, I know for a fact (from experience) antiban doesn't help really, it just depends on how you bot.

Example of how not to bot:

1-70 in 2 days in same skill, without any variation.

Example of how to "anti-ban" bot

Day 1: 1-50 Fishing

Day 2: 1-60 cooking

Day 3: 1-60 woodcutting

Day 4: Random quest + level up on any skills above

Day 5:  50-65 fishing

Day 6: 80 cooking.

Day 7: Don't even log in...

I've used both ways, I can almost certainly say that the second way is "safer" and your account lasts "longer"

put som variation in what you bot and don't use scripts promoting "antiban" because they just drop the efficiency.

Good luck!

Anecdotal experience does not result in fact, and it depends heavily on what you consider "antiban". My experience is that certain antiban procedures greatly reduce the chances of being banned. There is no black and white in our world of RS botting, as we have no way of knowing exactly what Jagex does.

Anecdotal experience does not result in fact, and it depends heavily on what you consider "antiban". My experience is that certain antiban procedures greatly reduce the chances of being banned. There is no black and white in our world of RS botting, as we have no way of knowing exactly what Jagex does.

True, but still, they are pointless.

Unless someone were to just sneak in Jagex HQ and get some insider knowledge...

I believe that anti-ban can work such as mouse speeds/randomized clicking, no-one can move there mouse across the screen and click the same exact point every-time unless there using some kind of program not allowed by Jagex. Also moving screen occasionally into a better plane of view because most people prefer to see what there actually doing and not looking at the back-side of a wall/cave. Except I haven't ever seen Jagex's anti-ban or anything so i'm not exactly sure what they use to catch bots. I do believe that randomized training helps a lot though. "Don't say some random thing about how Jagex claims anti-ban does nothing because I really don't think there going to tell you what there anti-ban method is like when they won't even give evidence when an account gets banned because they don't want to give up there detection."  

I believe that anti-ban can work such as mouse speeds/randomized clicking, no-one can move there mouse across the screen and click the same exact point every-time unless there using some kind of program not allowed by Jagex. Also moving screen occasionally into a better plane of view because most people prefer to see what there actually doing and not looking at the back-side of a wall/cave. Except I haven't ever seen Jagex's anti-ban or anything so i'm not exactly sure what they use to catch bots. I do believe that randomized training helps a lot though. "Don't say some random thing about how Jagex claims anti-ban does nothing because I really don't think there going to tell you what there anti-ban method is like when they won't even give evidence when an account gets banned because they don't want to give up there detection."  

That is to much information to collect every single second from every player every day during their entire play... What I said is not random, if you bothered to read anything besides the introduction, you'd see what I meant. Besides, they only collect Mouse clicks, not how the mose moves from point A to point B,  (This was proven by inubot's teleporting mouse, ran for days with no ban.)

I still believe that having a 100% flawless script reduces banrate alot

Something intelligent :D

That is to much information to collect every single second from every player every day during their entire play... What I said is not random, if you bothered to read anything besides the introduction, you'd see what I meant. Besides, they only collect Mouse clicks, not how the mose moves from point A to point B,  (This was proven by inubot's teleporting mouse, ran for days with no ban.)

Something intelligent :D

they collect both, mouse clicks and movements. mouse speed is guessed. mentioned bot did not use a mouse at all btw

no-one can move there mouse across the screen

dude i play rs on a touch screen ok

they collect both, mouse clicks and movements. mouse speed is guessed. mentioned bot did not use a mouse at all btw

dude i play rs on a touch screen ok

Oh yeah, maybe thinking of a different bot where they had the option Mouse.hop(point);

edit: Is that Brad?

Archived