Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Woodcutting [120 HOUR PROGGY] [AIO] [EVERY TREE] [CUSTOM AREAS] [WORLDHOP] [DRAGON AXE SPECIAL] [ANTIBAN]⭐

Hashtag

worked until 95 wc then got banned for 2 days. dont wanna risk running it to go the rest of the way so just finishing my cape naturally. thanks for helping get me a little over halfway to 99

worked until 95 wc then got banned for 2 days. dont wanna risk running it to go the rest of the way so just finishing my cape naturally. thanks for helping get me a little over halfway to 99

Sorry to hear about the ban =( I wish you the best of luck with training it to 99. Make sure you enter my bond giveaway (you are guaranteed to win at least 100k). Read more by clicking the banner in my signature.

Just purchased this as well :)

When powerfarming, it doesn't drop the last row of logs, could this be sorted?

Also, when I create the area, save it and name it, it works for the current session. It is not saved however when I open a new bot for another session, am i doing something wrong?

Thanks

Edited by rsrose

Just purchased this as well :)

When powerfarming, it doesn't drop the last row of logs, could this be sorted?

Also, when I create the area, save it and name it, it works for the current session. It is not saved however when I open a new bot for another session, am i doing something wrong?

Thanks

It acts as just it would act when dropping with OSBuddy's mousekeys. So legit players do it that way too. Open the directory C:\Users\You\DreamBot\Scripts\ and try to find a folder that contains all the areas. Is the file there?

It acts as just it would act when dropping with OSBuddy's mousekeys. So legit players do it that way too. Open the directory C:\Users\You\DreamBot\Scripts\ and try to find a folder that contains all the areas. Is the file there?

Just checked that path and its not there :/