Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Woodcutting [120 HOUR PROGGY] [AIO] [EVERY TREE] [CUSTOM AREAS] [WORLDHOP] [DRAGON AXE SPECIAL] [ANTIBAN]⭐

Hashtag

Trail please? Thank you. And after buying the scrip do I keep it forever?

Done. Please upvote this thread's main post. Thank you! =)

Yes once bought you own it forever.

Love this script run 8 bots with this atm one thing i would suggest is a timer i would like to be able to set a timer for the bot to stop cuting an logout would be 100% for me

Thanks for the trial, it worked great!

However there were a few things that seemed a bit odd. When dropping the logs it would do so very fast, faster than I ever could anyway, is there a way to slow it down to make it less obvious? Also it would skip the very bottom row of 4 logs in my inventory while dropping them? If there was a solution to these I would be more than happy to purchase this script.

Thanks again.

Edited by Xervah

Is there a preset for chopping redwood tress?

No there is not. Redwood trees might not be supported by this script as they are some kind of special trees.

Hello author,

I'm new to botting and have bought 3 bots. An agility one, fishing one and hunter one. I love 2 of them. The hunter one was the last one I bought and I don't like it and never use it cause the script could be improved. Can I also get a trial?

Edited by AgilBotter1

Hello author,

I'm new to botting and have bought 3 bots. An agility one, fishing one and hunter one. I love 2 of them. The hunter one was the last one I bought and I don't like it and never use it cause the script could be improved. Can I also get a trial?

Trial given. Please upvote this thread's main post. Thank you! =)

The script is worth the money. Even picks ups nests, which I didn't know. 

The only flaw i see in the script is that it banks in the same spot (at least for me). But it has strong antibank when chopping. I'm not a programmer so I don't know what the coding solution would be. But if you want to keep improving it, you could work on that. 

Support +1

Edited by AgilBotter1