Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Woodcutting [120 HOUR PROGGY] [AIO] [EVERY TREE] [CUSTOM AREAS] [WORLDHOP] [DRAGON AXE SPECIAL] [ANTIBAN]⭐

Hashtag

7 hours ago, timm said:

Resettet my pc an downloaded db launcher again and reinstalled java again 

still won’t work bit it is with all the scripts

Do you have any breaks set in the client options? Try removing those. If that doesn't help, please be in contact with a client developer for further assistance. I can't think of any other way to solve that issue. It's not an issue with this script, but with the whole client in general.

1 hour ago, Hashtag said:

Do you have any breaks set in the client options? Try removing those. If that doesn't help, please be in contact with a client developer for further assistance. I can't think of any other way to solve that issue. It's not an issue with this script, but with the whole client in general.

No its not your script 

yesterday i tryed other scripts an it wal al the same 

1 hour ago, timm said:

No its not your script 

yesterday i tryed other scripts an it wal al the same 

3 hours ago, Hashtag said:

its fixed was ma break I don’t use it but i deletet one and everything works again 

thanx  

5 hours ago, timm said:

its fixed was ma break I don’t use it but i deletet one and everything works again 

thanx  

I'm glad you managed to solve it!

• 1 month later...

hello hashtag,

i bought your script like in the 2018 aprox. but i have a problem with this , i cant drop the logs its go to the display settings and do nothing ...

also if i dont mark the drop logs its going to the bank or what?

1 hour ago, pabloski2018 said:

hello hashtag,

i bought your script like in the 2018 aprox. but i have a problem with this , i cant drop the logs its go to the display settings and do nothing ...

also if i dont mark the drop logs its going to the bank or what?

Hey, it seems like it's fails to enable shift click dropping automatically. Please enable it manually and it should drop the logs. If you don't enable dropping, it will use nearest bank, yes.

2 hours ago, cozycarl said:

Just bought it. Lets hope the best🙏

Thanks for the purchase. Let me know if you encounter any issues with it. Happy botting 🙂!