Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Woodcutting [120 HOUR PROGGY] [AIO] [EVERY TREE] [CUSTOM AREAS] [WORLDHOP] [DRAGON AXE SPECIAL] [ANTIBAN]⭐

Hashtag

12 hours ago, digest said:

this is a very well made script, i like it a lot :)

11-18-2018-12-45-36.png

That's lovely to hear! Be sure to review it on its store page as well, I'd appreciate it a lot.

Used this script a few years ago and it worked fine no problems, bought it again for a new character and its been going good (bought yesterday) but I noticed today I had my first issue. 

Cant wield rune axe so its first item in the inventory, script has done a good job at avoiding putting it into the bank but this morning it put the axe in the bank, and when I had came back to the computer I was being attacked by a mugger (and about to die) and the script did nothing but repeadetly try and cut the tree resulting in 15-20 error messages because I didn't have the axe in the inventory.

great script! Is there a way to get the script to randomly open stat windows and scroll through them as an antiban feature?

4 minutes ago, soggy biscuit said:

Used this script a few years ago and it worked fine no problems, bought it again for a new character and its been going good (bought yesterday) but I noticed today I had my first issue. 

Cant wield rune axe so its first item in the inventory, script has done a good job at avoiding putting it into the bank but this morning it put the axe in the bank, and when I had came back to the computer I was being attacked by a mugger (and about to die) and the script did nothing but repeadetly try and cut the tree resulting in 15-20 error messages because I didn't have the axe in the inventory.

great script! Is there a way to get the script to randomly open stat windows and scroll through them as an antiban feature?

Hey hashtag, just watched it get attacked again but this time script successfully ran away, just thougth id let you know!

On 11/21/2018 at 6:50 PM, soggy biscuit said:

Hi, thanks for the information. I'll have to look into adding checks in case it's in combat or has deposit its axe.

12 hours ago, maikino66 said:

I'd like to warn everyone thinking of using this bot to look elsewhere. My account has been banned despite having "anti-ban" ticked. Stay clear

I'm sorry to hear about the ban. Luckily it wasn't a permanent one. Antiban doesn't guarantee 100% safety.

Set the script to harvest willows in seers village. Started it up and left the house for a while. Came back to find it had harvested 699 logs and then proceeded to open the poll booth and click around on its popup for a few hours. Hopefully that wont cause a ban or anything on my account.